Upcoming Shining Legends Print Run English

So that listing was an error? Are they going to refund anyone who made a purchase or we have to make the effort to pretty much cancel the purchase?

I had no issues calling and cancelling the order.

Slightly off topic, butā€¦ does anyone knows in which languages this set might appear?

We know the Japanese and English releases, I expect a Italian, French, Korean and German release. But perhaps also Spanish and Portugese? Russian?

1 Like

I chatted with Walmart and they said I had to contact the 3rd party seller. You can just send a message through the order page and request a cancel. Will update with their response when received.

I just got all my orders cancelled, I called the third party seller as well.

I expect German, French, Italian and Spanish, since all Sun & Moon sets so far have been released in these languages along with English and Japanese. Iā€™m also expecting Portuguese, because I think (not sure) that all Sun & Moon sets have also been released in Brazil so far (off-topic: Portuguese cards are available in Reverse Holo again since Sun & Moon). Russian wonā€™t be released a.f.a.i.k.; my Russian contact said theyā€™ve stopped printing Russian cards and now also receive English products in their local shops - although I did hear rumors about an upcoming Russian Sun & Moon Deck, so maybe itā€™s regional dependentā€¦ Until I hear confirmation of this Deck, I think there wonā€™t be any more Russian cards for a while.) Only one Iā€™m not sure about is Korean. Which set they do/donā€™t release is completely random in my experience with my Pikachu/Seviper/Mimikyu collectionsā€¦ Although they did follow most of the Sun & Moon bandwagon so far I think.

Greetz,
Quuador

And supposedly cancelled:

Thank you for contacting BestChoiceProducts!

We will be more than happy to rectify the order. We do apologize for the inconvenience of the misprinted advertising. We will notify you directly once the item is available for purchase. At this time, we have issued a refund at your request for the item. Please allow 2 to 6 business days for the refund to post back to the payment method used to process the order. Thank you for your patience.

For additional questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to contact us via email, weā€™re here to help 7 days a week.
Reference Number-RA-XXXXXXXXXX
Thank you for choosing BestChoiceProducts and have a wonderful day!

Best Regards,
Javana

2 Likes

Tnx! I suggest we just have to wait to actually see in which languages it will be released.

1 Like

Yep, thatā€™s what it all comes down to in this hobby: waiting. :wink:

Waiting to see which versions it will be released in; waiting for new releases in general; waiting for a package to arrive; waiting until that missing item pops up somewhere. This hobby certainly isnā€™t for the impatient. :grin:

Greetz,
Quuador

Shining legends ETB Flash Sale!

www.ebay.com/itm/POKEMON-SHINING-LEGENDS-TCG-SUN-MOON-ELITE-TRAINER-BOOSTER-BOX/282640031548