UK Hidden Fates Fans! Reprint Re-stock Coming September

I have no idea if I’m late to the party on this, apologies if so, but just had a stock notification from Chaos Cards who are now accepting pre-orders for a ‘re-print’ re-stock in September:

7 Likes

I heard it was a possibility but was not sure. Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Just hope the pull-rates haven’t been massively nerfed as some have said…
EDIT: Actually changed my mind, I hope they have been. The Steam Siege debacle still haunts us. No idea how much the Pokemon Company cares about the collector’s market, but from a collector’s point of view I’d be pretty hacked off with a massive new influx of cards diluting the rarity and crashing prices.

1 Like

Does Chaos Cards ship to the US? Or are they UK shipping only?

From the website I think so:

"INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (REST OF WORLD)

Rest of World - For items travelling outside the European Economic Area delivery times are longer and usually takes 10-14 working days, dependent where in the world you are based. Goods can take up to 28 working days before being considered late as per couriers terms of service. Please also include a contact number as our Couriers require this for delivery

If you are ordering from the Russian Federation please be aware that we require a business address for delivery due to restrictions on sending items from outside of the Russian Federation.

If you have any questions regarding the shipping options we offer please do not hesitate to contact us for further information."

1 Like

It was already double confirmed for the Netherlands, my own LGS were already ordering tins, also contacted another store, yes its an official TPCi reprint. ETA November for my country. Not sure how TC is coming with september. I will ask TC. I know them.

www.elitefourum.com/t/another-reprint-of-hidden-fates/28091/65

Only a matter of time the rest of Europe would follow.

edit: Ah its chaos cards, not total cards. so similar haha. Still asking total cards
edit 2: It’s confirmed, no ETA from TC yet.

1 Like

More and more Charizard’s will be in circulation then ~

This is what always baffles me about how unappreciated Generations as a set is and yes, I’m aware of how @smpratte conflated the set with Pokekyun (And with English releases tending to over-print). But sure, dare I say I’ll speak of it again:

• Apart from being reprinted XY cards, it had a 1 year printing window compared to the typical 2 year window.
  • Very limited.
  • Can’t simply buy a booster box to complete the set.
  • Only had one reprint with the Red and Blue box ~
  • Restrictions for stores /dealerships in how many Generations sets they could purchase.

It’s quite fascinating that the main reason why people belittle Generations; in that it doesn’t have any one solid card (unless you speak of the Jolteon initially used in tournaments): it may have gone off the radar, so to speak.
No surprise that Pokekyun boxes were initially $50 and are now $300+.
@funmonkey54 spoke about many of these points about Generations in the past ~

4 Likes

This makes me hope other languages will be reprinted as well and I’ll be able to actually buy german HF FROM A STORE. If they are and it’s heavily allocated again, I hope the stores take a bigger margin than last time / keep some stock for people who don’t preorder 20 cases the night preorders open. It was incredibly underproduced & stores fire sold it for under MSRP, which was their choice of course.
I’ve seen some stores limit purchases for the 2-pack blisters of Darkness ablaze, literally saying “We don’t want only a hand full of people ordering this as an investment, so we limit daily stock.”

Ordered thanks :blush:

2 Likes

And Chaos is now out of stock

@pokemike102, Man that didn’t take long. eBay panic seller influx in 3…2…oh wait it’s already happening lol

you can pre order at totalcards.net now too. www.totalcards.net/blog/pokemon/pokemon-hidden-fates-tins-confirmed-reprint

Yeh total cards has some left.

To be honest I don’t think the price will drop that much. As soon as everywhere is sold out of the preorders which seems like it may happen within 24 hours. Maybe go down to £30 a tin ish.

And totalcards is now also sold out! That was insane… Didn’t even get the chance to order

Keep an eye on Magic Madhouse, wouldn’t be surprised if they list their pre-orders before long. Failing that, I’m sure there’ll be more opportunities between now and October, plus there’s always the chance that stores like Smyths and supermarkets will re-stock them after release.

1 Like

They must have updated their stock as i just ordered some

1 Like

Yes, they had a re-stock. Also, totalcards already mentioned on their twitter that they’ll be restocking too.

Anyone ordering from the US? Shipping times will prob be extremely long.

Yep they added some more or someone canceled a huge order haha :blush:

congrats on getting some, can’t imagine they will last long but I guess it depends how many they have!

I won’t be surprised if Asda get some due to their Walmart connection! Be interesting to see if Amazon does too