Hidden Fates Elite Trainer Box REPRINT

Looks like ETB’s are getting a reprint.

12 Likes

Can anyone else confirm more HF ETBs are being released?

www.totalcards.net/pokemon-hidden-fates-elite-trainer-box-reprint

www.chaoscards.co.uk/prod/elite-trainer-boxes-pokemon/hidden-fates-elite-trainer-box-reprint

Multiple stores pre-selling the reprint

1 Like

Thank goodness. The damn promo was creeping up in price, its as high as the etb price now.

3 Likes

:open_mouth:
TotalCards sold out within an hour of release despite limiting to 1 per customer… The website was struggling with the amount of traffic.

Just picked up one from ChaosCards (Tip: PayPal checkout isn’t working for some reason)
They are still in stock at the moment

Grab it quick. My guess is Chaos will be sold out soon as well.

EDIT: sold out at both websites

Curious to see if it’s UK only or if it’s going to get a reprint in NA as well.

Same question here. Looks like UK only.

1 Like

Thank goodness. The prices for HF ETBs were reaching absurd levels.

Tins started looking like UK only at first then ended up coming to the US for a reprint too. I emailed my distributor and will follow up here if there is going to be a US re release.

9 Likes

t-minus 1 minute until these pre-orders hit ebay “Hidden Fates ETB - Preorder Confirmed!”

Just counter it by saying “IN HAND - READY TO SHIP TODAY” or something like that

Nice I hope the print run is better,than the reprint tins i got with printed dots on the cards

ah man, missed out on these. I hope more come in for pre-order, i want that promo

Let’s hope they’re not using the same printers as the Charizard promo :wink: or else the previous etb promos might have an edge on these still

I was to late, there was only a few hours window to order them at the distributor. But I can confirm outside the UK there will also be reprint ETB Hidden Fates available.

Safari-zone confirmed the reprint for US, but said the allocation will be, “very very small” and apparently more expensive than MSRP due to higher dist costs.

They’ll definitely be allocated, but the base cost for stores from distributors isn’t higher than it was the first time around.

Safari tends to stretch the truth a lot to their benefit. I’d take anything they post about costs/allocations with a grain of salt.

1 Like

Could be, they were just the first to comment on the US print being confirmed, just passing along what they said.

lol nice