Hidden fates elite trainer box preorders appearing

So there’s a store in the UK doing preorders for hidden fates ETBs and multiple accounts doing preorders as well. Does anyone happen to have any information on this? so far I haven’t dug anything up from my distributors
forbiddenplanet.com/310068-pokemon-trading-card-game-hidden-fates-elite-trainer-box/

@sae33, says discontinued for me

Managed to snag a couple before they became out of stock. Not confident I’ll get anything but a cancellation but I’ll update regardless.

3 Likes

I’ve actually been seeing alot of “preorders” popping up on ebay.

www.ebay.com/itm/402450339964

Seems legit :cold_face:

Crazy if true, Although if this was a Re-Print like the tins i would expect it to be in more places apart from ForbiddenPlanet. My local one closed down years a go. Not sure how they could of gotten ahold of these and no one else.

The Screengrab from that ebay listing does infact look like it’s a pre-order from ForbiddenPlanet by someone in the US also so it all may be originating from there.

Someone needs to call ForbiddenPlanet and see whats up lol

They were cancelled, it was clearly an incorrectly stocked item. If no one else in the UK/US had heard from dist that there was an ETB reprint, makes no sense for just ONE site to have them listed as a preorder.

1 Like

Total Cards (UK) are usually one of the first to divulge the deetz on upcoming preorders, not seen any news whatsoever from them. Especially if these ETBs were supposedly getting re-released in late September / October the likes of TC and Chaos Cards would have opened up their preorders weeks ago. Obviously can’t say that with 100% certainty, but seems incredibly unlikely.

Mine was cancelled, just to conclude the story. Suspect they were in fact champions road etbs listed as hidden fates in error.

3 Likes

My order was also cancelled.

1 Like

Ebay was flooded with these preorders last night now it seems like almost all have been removed.

2 Likes