Hidden fates reprint

I got word that distributors are getting their ETBs on the 15th of December .

Does anyone know if these will also be available on Pokémon center .com ?

For Pokémon center you will have to get lucky to get one as they drop things randomly without warning and they will be bought up faster than fast. Look out for tuesdays around noon; they usually drop new things then it seems.

Best bet is to preorder from a local card shop. More than likely they are all sold by now though.

2 Likes

I’ll keep checking. It’s so hard to find right but hopefully tins and other boxes come out at target .

Thanks for the info :blush:

1 Like

Go to local game shops and ask about it. Sometimes they can preorder it for you. The places I see it for preorder now have it for around $80-$100 each. I don’t know if it is worth it at that price. HF ETB can always be reprinted multiple times in the future so keep that in mind if you are “investing” in it.

1 Like

You never know… I was able to preorder 2 boxes at my local game store for retail price.

1 Like

I’ll definitely take a look around town but my local shops are kind of lame.

Strange - in the UK the Champions Path ETBs are currently slated for December and Hidden Fates not until February.

It’s mad that there is over 800 hidden fates ETB listing on eBay in UK. I think there was 848 then I put in from lowest price first there about 15 random things that are not sealed ETB but the rest are sealed ETB. And don’t forget some listing have more than one. Shining fates ETB on UK eBay have half the number over 400

I only see numbers if I put in elite trainer box , not ETB. There might be more with out the full name wording

@cardgames12345, Posts in threads with a last post of over two months ago are against the rules