Another Hidden Fates Thread

Hate to make yet another thread about this set, but I am wondering if anyone has seen any ETBs out in the wild (Wal-Mart, Target, etc.) this week. I can’t get a straight answer from anyone about a release time frame, but I do know PokemonCenter.com crashed Monday when ETBs went live. Wasn’t able to snag any, but I have high hopes for when they are release to retailers.

My local game store said today they are suppose to get their ETBs in a week from today (next Wednesday) but I have heard whispers of them being at a couple big box stores around the US already and I believe I saw a bunch of new listings for ETBs today on eBay (not sure if they were new arrivals, or people unloading hoarded stock).

Side question, is there a way to know WHEN Pokémon Center will be stocking/releasing certain products?

Thanks for the info. I’ve been doing what I can to gather info, but if ETBs are being seen on store shelves it is not en masse.

And to my knowledge, there are no ways to know when the Pokemon Center will restock products. You just have to keep an eye on it

My LGS just shipped two boxes to me the other day

1 Like

MSRP, or mark up?

my local store sold out of their 3 cases in 12 hrs msrp 2 per customer last week

I don’t even know what the MSRP price is lol

Wtf they didn’t ship mine yet. :slightly_frowning_face:

Reality A? I called them at 2PM the day they got them in and they told me they were out haha.

1 Like

Maple Syrup Royal Police

@modestmudkip and @jakester18 Thanks for the confidence boost :sob:

2 Likes

Your comment about the website crashing is giving me serious ptsd. I’ve been battling bots for computer parts and newer gaming systems, and given the rise in popularity for Pokémon cards, I imagine scalpers (and others) are pointing html crawlers and bots at Pokémon products now. If so, that is seriously frustrating.