So about these Evolutions ETBs

What’s the deal with these? Did Walmart’s across the country just get a huge restock out of nowhere? It just seems so random since I haven’t seen any in stock in almost 3 years and all of a sudden every Walmart has a case

2 Likes

I haven’t seen any Evolutions ETBs but I’ve seen tons of Shining Legends product at my local Walmarts suddenly begin to show up over the past few weeks. Its funny to see how much variance in fulfillment there is from store. Really makes no sense lol.

www.walmart.com/ip/Pokemon-XY12-Elite-Trainer-Box-Walmart-Exclusive-Featuring-Charizard/446799047

crazy thx! grabbed 2 of each

1 Like

Already out of stock… I’m checking my local walmart everyday this week to hopefully get one of each for me personal collection

Woot! If I hadn’t just made a sale, I would have missed purchasing at least one.

As for where they came from. Retail stores like Kmart, Target, and Walmart have come across old product before in the back of their storage. This isn’t the first time we’ve heard of these big retail chains suddenly releasing old stuff before. I used to work at a grocery store for over 10 years and I remember we used to find products and goods that haven’t seen store shelves in over 10 years. The bigger you are, the harder it is to rotate your inventory - especially since companies like stores to push certain product and create preference depending on sales data.

Chances are, a manager went through some old shelves to see what they could get rid of to create more space for other inventory - found these, and then plopped them up online so they didn’t take valuable shelf space.

I get that, and I would totally understand if it were an isolated incident. But it seems like there was a ton of it. Not even just one pallet, multiple pallets it would seem considering Walmarts all across the nation are getting multiple boxes. Just seemed odd to me.

Same thing has happened in the past. Last year Break Through & Fates Collide ETBs were randomly showing up in Walmart stores.

1 Like