Hidden Fates ETB reprint/ redistribution??

Just casually looking through the bay, trying to complete my Hidden Fates set when suddenly I see ETB’s selling for $145/ $170/ $175… etc.
Just with a catch; will not ship until December 2020 or January 2021.

Is this the thing from a previous thread saying a possibly Hidden Fates reprint/ redistribution??

Any insight will greatly be appreciated as I would like to complete my Hidden Fates Master Set.

I would just keep in mind your preorder can be cancelled if the seller gets less than is printed. I have a feeling some people will get preorders cancelled.

1 Like

Just picked up two HF tins at my local Target today. They had probably around 20 tins total. It’s happening!! Well, tins, not ETBs yet :<

Yes, the reprint is scheduled for delivery end of this year/Q1 2021.
But I think it is only for Europe. Haven’t heard about the reprint for America.

I am in Europe and have 500 on pre-order at a couple distributors, no word yet of allocations (might be too early to know)

EDIT: The tins will also get another reprint around that time. Also, we just got a reprint of the tins (couple weeks ago) and the pull-rates were really increased! At least 1 FA Shiny GX each tin.

2 Likes

Ah s**t, I should haul my lazy ass to Target then

1 Like

Nice for Europe to get some reprint goodies.
I wonder if any U.S. people have any insight…

I’m guessing from the pre-orders that it will be in the same timeframe as Europe.

Thanks for the heads up, I will keep that in mind!

Hi, can I ask where in Europe? I’m in the Netherlands and maybe can order some off of you? If not this set, then something else in the future? Unless you don’t have a store or don’t sell across the EU

I was able to order some etbs from my distributor, no idea when they will ship though.

I’ll message you. I’m in Belgium and often in the Netherlands.

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks!