The Rattle Pokemon Appreciation Thread

As I’m sure 100% of E4 agrees, Mike deserves his own thread.

I couldn’t be more impressed than I am with E4s own…Rattle Pokemon. A little story: Logan Paul did send Rattle a DM but he asked me for Rattle’s address in Canada. I asked Rattle for it but he said, “That’s not why I did this”. I told Logan that and he said not for a “payment” then but as a “gesture”. I’m still waiting for that address info.
This says a lot about Mike and explains why I’m so proud to be his friend.

One thing we can all do is follow Mike on his YouTube: Unpopular Opinions In Pokemon - Episode 19 - YouTube

92 Likes

Rattle is THE MAN!

2 Likes

Rattle rules !

2 Likes

Internet sleuthing skills >9000

2 Likes

The “R” on his hat stands for “Rattle”!

Not many people can say they saved someone 3.5 million dollars. What he did really can’t be overstated.

41 Likes

Follower of Rattle on YouTube for awhile now, great to see this man get some recognition! Love that guy

3 Likes

Great picture Gary! As someone whos only been back for a few years Rattle really opened my eyes and I will forever move forward accordingly. I’m sure many people in my position can say the same. @garyis2000,

2 Likes

I’ll throw this additional praise into the mix as well. As a fellow, small YouTuber and collector, I would not have had the courage to make/post those videos . . . even though everything Rattle discussed was well-researched and stated as his own opinion. It’s a great personal risk to stir the pot and potentially upset larger, more influential voices in the community, regardless of how logical his suspicions and well-intentioned his motives.

Rattle will get a lot of praise for his detective work (and deservedly so), but I’m more impressed by his courage to cover this story despite the pressure and scrutiny he would be undoubtedly be subjected to.

33 Likes

I tell you what, he is welcome to come check my stuff and see if I have anything counterfeit.

54 Likes

Accept the gesture Rattle you deserve it for your outstanding Detective Pikachu work

9 Likes

Thank you, Rattle!

53 Likes

Shame he didn’t do the box videos with the police cosplay, would be hilarious to see him dressed in LP video. We love you Rattle!

4 Likes

(:

1 Like

It for sure cannot be understated how Rattles work here truly is something to be boosted up. No matter which way you may view the situation, putting ones self out there for for educational purposes alone shows character, skill, and and selflessness which is something strong communities such as pokemon need in order to thrive in a positive light.

With that, we can all takeaway from this situation that being involved in what you love while also networking with others who feel exactly the same can truly pay off and also help others in the process. Thanks for boosting that point to all and showing the deep rooted fundamentals of what it means to be a collector working with passion.

3 Likes

I won’t be satisfied until the Officer Jenny cosplay victory dance video

Edit: May I suggest a Banner meme @shizzlemetimbers? :grin:

8 Likes

My hat off to Rattle for his knowledge and diligence to create a strong case against the boxes authentication and communicate it to the Pokémon community.

Looks like Team Rocket’s blasting off again.

Edit: The more I think about it the more it takes a pair of balls to make such a claim for such a large deal. So hats off for the conviction regarding the boxes authenticity and doing the right thing.

2 Likes

Having the ability and conviction to keep going and actually bring attention to it, with all the hate messages is a strong quality. This is the type of thing that makes E4 the absolute top tier educated Pokemon community. If you’re doing a huge deal like this one and someone is not part of the community here, might want to really question it. I trust the knowledge of so many members here, this will never change. Rattle crushed it.

4 Likes

He didn’t get duped

11 Likes

Big props for sure but def be a real pal and subscribe to his social media platforms like IG and Youtube.

1 Like

LP needs to have Rattle on his shoulder when buying items. Not the so called “experts” who were involved in this deal.

“We were all duped… are we in agreement?! [Looks around]” - BBCE Owner & Authenticator of the Box

I think LPs team purposely showed off the BBCE owner in a negative incompetent way, and rightly so. PSA should now stop sending packs to be authenticated by BBCE. It harms their brand too. There must be hundreds of fake or resealed packs currently in slabs with PSAs brand because of this. Sealed packs will take a huge hit in prices no question.

5 Likes