The Rattle Pokemon Appreciation Thread

Rattle is awesome I enjoy watching his videos whenever I get the chance to watch them. Keep up the awesome work Rattle!

1 Like

Rattle is the Morpheus of the pokemon community. Keep on feeding us the red pill and show us how deep the rabbit hole goes!

2 Likes

I hit that subscribe button and enjoyed the investigation. Crazy good work and so much effort went into it. A lot of content creators can learn from being this genuine. Nice work

1 Like

I clicked that subscribe button when I saw his first video about it and haven’t regretted that decision one bit!! Such a fantastic job he has and continues to do! An instant legend in the community!

1 Like

The moment I saw Rattle open a Medabots booster box in his channel, I knew he would succeed in life and do only good to society.

3 Likes

Good man!

1 Like

Never heard of him before, but damn, he sure is thorough in investigation. Amazing dude

1 Like

Fantastic job! Great to see that your hard work has enabled the truth to be found and hopefully give all innocent parties a chance of getting their money back.

1 Like

Ya that quote should be changed.

Can we all agree we all got duped?!?.. Except for Rattle

1 Like

No one in the video looked all to surprised that the case was fake because deep down we all knew the truth. Everyone got Rattled!

2 Likes

A+ journalism. I cannot wait to see what you uncover next.

2 Likes

*casually watching forensic files ten years from now* Narrator: “A scammer out of Canada and a man named Rattle”

4 Likes

Rattle my beloved

1 Like

You come for the investigative videos but you stay for the toilet pack openings

7 Likes

Outstanding work Rattle, and well deserved recognition! Well researched but you still took a risk putting yourself out there doing what you know is right and that’s very much appreciated.

4 Likes

Not all heroes wear capes. Some of them wear Pokémon cosplay.

Thank you Rattle, you absolute legend!

2 Likes

@rattlebear your videos are a joy to watch! Been a fan since your Officer Jenny cosplay vids. Massive props to all the work that you put in and especially the conviction you had in your research. Looking forward to seeing you expose more scams.

Cheers!

1 Like

Rattle my friends found out about you through social media and they’re not even in the hobby. It just goes to show you how important this was and why it matters. I don’t even use the forum very often, but I purposely got on here to remind you just how important you are to the community. God bless

3 Likes

I won’t be satisfied until Rattle takes the gesture from LP.

2 Likes

Rattle’s 5 part series gave off some serious Don’t F*** With Cats vibes. Cheers to all the internet sleuths out there

3 Likes