Starting a pokemon collecting/investing youtube channel

Hey everyone! I decided to start a collecting/investing pokemon youtube channel for fun during this coronavirus period. I have extra time at home and I am sure a lot of you all do as well, so hopefully additional pokemon content would be something a lot of you would enjoy watching. I am planning on doing a couple of videos a week.

40 Likes

I liked it thanks for sharing

3 Likes

@jacobm9 Just wafched it now pretty good content :slight_smile: Now I’m watching your newest treasure hunt market discussion @jcincy101

1 Like

I love any type of content like this that isn’t blatantly inaccurate. I think you did a good job. Will be on the lookout for more videos.

2 Likes

Thanks for watching!

If anyone has questions about specific cards or topics they would like to hear more about please message me directly and I will try to include them in future videos.

1 Like

Posted another couple videos this week. Here is the latest. Thanks for all the support and positive feedback so far!

8 Likes

Hi,

Watched your first video, good stuff man !

2 Likes

Made a shorter video on investment strategies for the pokemon market, which touches on a lot of the themes being talked about in this forum. Hope you all enjoy!

1 Like

Great content, keep em coming. We need more channels like this. Subbed!

1 Like

I have been watching your videos. I like them :blush:

2 Likes

Would love to have something like this as a podcast.

3 Likes

We would definitely consider that down the line. We also plan on improving the visuals of the channel if it keeps growing and we keep enjoying making the videos.

1 Like

Just subscribed. I like it a lot! Thank you for the content :grin:

2 Likes

I just watched one of your videos and really enjoyed the discussion. Thanks for the quality content!

2 Likes

I’ve been watching your video ever since you posted here . One of the best for Pokemon investing. Definitely will spread the word.

1 Like

I hope you will enjoy it! I just realized I watched some of your videos when I first got back into the hobby three years ago. Some of your trophy card and particularly your art academy videos are what first got me into collecting non set cards!

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate it! I want to make it useful and informative for experts, like so many of the people on efour, but also help new people in the hobby make less mistakes with their money and reach their collection or investing goals more effectively. People like smpratte and others did that for me and I would like to pass it on!

Hey man checked out the channel and loved it! You should try pushing it on reddit and other places collectors frequent. Also, it might be a good idea to set up your channel a bit more! Add a banner, maybe make some playlists (after more content this will be easier to do), and definitely do an introduction video that plays when new viewers come to the channel!

I hope you keep making videos, its hard finding quality pokemon content that I enjoy and usually have to resort solely to scott so im glad there will be another channel to watch!

Good luck!

1 Like

Great videos, thanks for the free content.

1 Like

Been enjoying all the videos so far. Just got back into collecting recently and have been taking away alot from them. Thank you

1 Like