A 1st edition Charizard was pulled...

So happy for Leonhart, this was amazing!

34 Likes

Holy shit, that’s amazing. Such a shame, that it looks to be slightly off-centered. Awesome reaction by him though. You can really see how much he loves the hobby :blush:

6 Likes

With everything the algorithm makes his channel go through right now, this was the perfect time. :nice: :blush:

2 Likes

Damn that’s awesome

1 Like

3 Likes

So sick. Wonder who he purchased pack from… they gotta be like :persevere:

1 Like

Sweet! Watched that with my son. Amazing pulls from those packs

2 Likes

omg

Did he really have to put the spoiler in the title like that? I mean come on. It says right in the title he pulled the zard before you even watch the video.

2 Likes

Man I could never open a pack that cost that much money.

1 Million view video easily! That is the dream right there! Glad it was captured on video! :blush:

17 Likes

Lol step aside crystal nidoking

4 Likes

crazy how much vintage stuff leonhart opens, in this video he easily opened 10k USD worth of packs. With that said, he deserved this one, this is a guy who probably got laughed in the face when he quit his attorney job to open up pokemon packs on youtube.

8 Likes

Congrats Leonhart, living the dream!

2 Likes

It does suck that most videos with big pulls get spoiled in the title right away, but honestly it brings in so many more views, and likely much more ad revenue. I know if I was in his position I would do the exact same thing, lol. More exposure, which in turn becomes more subscribers, which becomes more money.

:blush: All around win.

2 Likes

Anyone who’s met LeonHart knows how much he genuinely loves Pokémon. He’s such a big part of the community that even the Pokémon company has recognized him. He’s helped the hobby grow more than 99% of other fans, which is good for everyone, and he’s earned every bit of good fortune that comes his way.

Congrats, Lee!

26 Likes

Exactly! I remember seeing him in Dallas talking to fans and shaking hands for like 12 hours straight. He works his ass off! Plus he took a huge risk leaving his day job for youtube. Donated almost 100k to charity. He has earned everything he has, more power to him!

19 Likes

That’s awesome! So happy for Leonhart! Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

4 Likes

“But but b-but, he so clickbaity and fake”

Leonhart.

Spends 50k+ to buy storage locker full of WOTC sealed product.
Opens it purely for fun, not as a box break to make a profit.
Pulls 1st Ed Holos, Shinings, Crystals Etc etc
Buys Heavy 1st Ed Base Set packs.
Opens for Fun.
Pulls 1st Edition Charizard.

How many of you have even come close to doing any of the things listed above?

How can you complain when Leonhart is literally the last channel that’s opening or touching anything vintage, without it being some sort of box break to make money? Hype videos or not, no one else is doing this without the assurance of making back more than just the monetization of the video. Which I can assure you, isn’t covering the cost of the product he’s busting open.

29 Likes

Wow, so epic. Can’t imagine the thrill that must have been. Great pull Leonhart!

4 Likes