Leonhart pulls another 1st ed Zard

DFW Pokemon pulls the zard on Lee’s channel. Awesome

18 Likes

Beat me by 2 seconds :wink:

What is DFW pokemon exactly? I know they have an instagram and FB, but is it an actual organization?

Very interesting that they pulls no symbol holos from long booster packs too!

Leon just keeps opening 1st ed base set packs like they are 3.99 still!

5 Likes

Beautiful.

4 Likes

Someone give this guy your heavy 1st ed packs. For the love of god.

3 Likes

it looks like a 10 candidate too. awesome!!!

2 Likes

Looks like some edge wear on the back, likely 9.

3 Likes

With some other the other over the top reactions of his, I’m fully expecting his head to literally explode when I watch this video.

3 Likes

I would love to know how much sealed product has been opened this year alone. They only made so much…

3 Likes

If I’m remembering right, they’re a group that was involved in sports and transitioned to the business side of Pokémon a couple years ago. Their main guy is named Scott Emer, and overall it seems like he’s done a great job!

I am happy he pulled it. He is a good influence in the hobby

4 Likes

Great vid, awesome pulls! But who’s Zard is it? Is it shared between that group?

@joer , He also middle mans for Grading companies for new collectors, he was the one that opened the notorious resealed 1st ed base booster box on dumbmoney, here is his interview about the situation, THE GOLD STAR PODCAST: HOW TO GRADE YOUR POKEMOM CARDS WITH PSA OR BGS -Special Guest Scott Emer - YouTube

1 Like

wow nice !

1 Like

The 1st edition Charizard pull was absolutely amazing and THE highlight of course. But the other pulls were very good as well imo.

SPOILER: Click to show

No Symbol misprints in five out of six Jungle packs, including the Jolteon; grey 1s edition stamp Alakazam; and grey 1st edition Commons in all three Base Set packs. Very amazing pulls!

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

Ninetales and Alakazam as well, good lord

Passing around that Charizard like the Lombardi trophy. Keep it on the table!!!

1 Like

These are printed on different sheets, commons can be grey stamps whereas uncommons/rares are not.

2 Likes

My bad, japanese collector here, sorry for the stupid question, I’ll delete it now

I have to say I like Leonhart and his enthusiasm is infectious, like a giant kid having fun.
That being said, he has a horse shoe up his butt every time I’ve watched him open sealed product.
That’s Karma ! Good guy = Good results

3 Likes

Them jumping up and down and passing around the card unsleeved was making me so nervous hahaha

3 Likes