Leonhart with a unicorn of a collection buy

Normally don’t watch his video’s but I thought this one was done very well, with an AMAZING collection purchase and nice side kick action by @PokemonRadar:

Not sure if he really bought it or if it was bought for/by RareCandy (not sure what they are and too lazy to Google).

16 Likes

That’s insane. I wonder how much they ended up paying for it.

1 Like

why can’t i see the entire collection reeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

I watched it and the cards are cool I guess, nothing special imo. :melting_face:

5 Likes

I don’t like when good things happen to people and much prefer good things to happen to me, instead.

46 Likes

Wish we could see more! Hopefully we will at least get a bleed of reveals and not just a show on Rare Candy. I like the overall production of the video but sometimes a boring old video showing them off is needed!

“There are sealed boxes we’ve never seen on the market” while showing booster boxes… I find that hard to believe, I wonder what they’re referring to

3 Likes

1st edition red logo fossil

4 Likes

It was probably just to build interest. And to be fair, the boxes arent base unlimited where theres one every week

2 Likes

I think a lot of Japanese DP, and B&W boxes that ended on rarecandy last weekend

2 Likes

Does it mention the seller? I don’t feel like watching it

No just an unamed collector in Japan who is very private. He mentioned having to send a representative and get a translator; but no clues as to who they are

1 Like

There aren’t too many people with 6 snap cards…

4 Likes

sick collection, wish we could see the full collection instead of him weirdly talking…idk what to call it but feels like hes trying to talk like an actor or something where he annuciates the beginning and end of the sentence lol Those island cards are sick tho

3 Likes

We even got a psa advert during the break lmao

1 Like

I’m kinda getting the sense that he’s trying to appeal to an audience who aren’t familiar with the hobby… as if he expects/hopes that the video goes viral because of the value of the collection
The way he narrates this video triggers me for some reason… So over the top, even more than usual

4 Likes

I’m not sure how to feel about Leonhart. But that’s neither here nor there. I just wish he was more transparent in his videos

I would of liked to actually see the collection :grimacing:

2 Likes

By far his most interesting video in terms of content and cards but this hardcore bombed since the intent was clearly to make this a Logan Paul-esque viral vlog. What is Pokémon YouTube even about these days? Who do people watch and for what reason? I have genuinely no idea anymore. Such a weird space.

1 Like

Lot of smoke at leonhart, it was a well edited video that mentioned some information that I (an intermediate level collector) wasnt aware of.

This is his first video of the collection, a massive collection that would be stupid to cover in an entire video - he should stretch it out a little!

Looking forward to the auctions and PSA returns videos

2 Likes