Leonhart > UnlistedLeaf

Any year, Any day, Any time.

2 Likes

I saw some of Leonhartā€™s recent videos, he seems to be heading more and more into cringe territory, the reactions are starting to get way more over the top. Though I do like that heā€™s all about charity, good on him for raising so much and donating the cards he opens to childrenā€™s hospitals.

Edit: Also yeah he > UL

kinda think the cringe he does is acceptable.
UL cringe is just uhhhhhh.

UL: holy hell its a secret rare flying pilachu from evolutions!!! (Queue crazy music and shouting) ā€¦

Never watched any of his videos but i lolā€™d.

I donā€™t mind Leonhart as much but I find his video intros in particular full of cringe

1 Like

they are an equal amount of cringe, thats all

4 Likes

I honestly stopped watching Leonhart. I am still subscribed to his channel, but when he became ā€˜full Youtubeā€™ he just lost that real touch. His latest video was, although factual correct, complete copy past of Scotts videos. Wouldā€™ve been better if Leonhart would just have talked about high value cards and redirected all to Scotts channel, instead of naming him once and having a 3 second white-text on black shoutout. Not even a link to Scotts channel.

The one thing Leonhart got going for him, are his connections to Funimation which allows him to get some special things onto his channel. But really I cannot stand another ā€œNatu how do you doā€ā€¦

to me that video was just like 95 percent Scott, and then just leonhart talking over itā€¦ like legit the footage came from Scott, the info came from Scott, all he just did was read out the info and paste it together in a list.

I donā€™t like him either. I donā€™t like over the top YouTubers, period. Iā€™m not interested ā€œOPENING POKEMON CARDS IN A GRAVEYARD?!ā€, ā€œOPENING PACKS BEHIND BURGER KING?! -SCARY EMOJI INSERTED HERE-ā€.

It just isnā€™t necessary to be so over the top like thatā€¦ Iā€™m starting to see that Iā€™m not the intended audience though, it is kids and they enjoy that kind of content. I like to sit down at the end of the day and watch my subscriptions at a low volume with interesting unique content and discussion like Scottā€™s.

I watch Pokesoup and Deriumā€™s for quick content and thatā€™s about it now a days. I used to be subscribed to any and every Poketuber that I could find but Iā€™ve given up on that.

1 Like

The thing is UL and Leonharts targeted demographic group is children (possibly from the age of: 8-14). If you donā€™t find it enjoyable then donā€™t watch it. You might be too OLD for it. (Nobody is too old for Pokemon tho)

And why watch other YouTubers open packs when you can open packs yourself?
I think the only Pokemon YouTube channels we should be following are: the Official Pokemon and smpratte :heart_eyes:

Yeah I was about to say, ā€œhow bout neitherā€ lol

I got you fam, when I have some time off work Iā€™ll make a opening Pokemon cards in a brothel video.

Do flip it or rip it with a hooker lmao.

1 Like

Id say the cringe is there for both. But Leonhart just feels more authentic than UL. ULā€™s enthusiasm are just so faked

I wonder if that would be counted as extras.

Would be extra YouTube views lol.

ā€˜We are more than a communityā€™ more like, Let me instill in your mind a subliminal message of control and manipulation masked by my quirky attitude and good intentions. Both are good guys though, poor primetime though.

These cats both irk my soul. But they do it for the love of PokƩmon so fuck it let 'em be.

These numbers might not be 100% accurate but stillā€¦

naibuzz.com/2016/08/17/much-money-unlistedleaf-makes-youtube/