$375K Booster Box feat. Leonhart and Team Rocket RESEALED!

From video description: Watch LIVE as we BUY and OPEN the most EXPENSIVE 1st Edition Pokemon Box IN HISTORY from Logan Paul’s personal Pokemon consultant, the “Collectables Guru.” We will have a briefcase full of cash and multiple Pokemon card experts to help us verify the box is authentic, including YouTuber Leonhart. Be sure to watch until the end! We’ll announce how YOU can be a part of history and buy a pack or even get a free card from this box! 100% of the proceeds donated to children’s charities.

im confused it says “We’ll announce how YOU can be a part of history and buy a pack or even get a free card from this box!”

if they don’t open the box AND the packs in the same vid i will have my suspicions.

EDIT: box was resealed

1 Like

“Watch LIVE as we BUY and OPEN the most EXPENSIVE 1st Edition Pokemon Box IN HISTORY from Logan Paul’s personal Pokemon consultant, the “Collectables Guru.” We will have a briefcase full of cash and multiple Pokemon card experts to help us verify the box is authentic, including YouTuber Leonhart. Be sure to watch until the end! We’ll announce how YOU can be a part of history and buy a pack or even get a free card from this box! 100% of the proceeds donated to children’s charities.”

Who are the other featured experts :confounded:

Is it a child’s briefcase? Or are they paying in 20s?

1 Like

Hope this crap dies soon

28 Likes

I don’t have full context, but I have followed the channel “dumb money” before and watch the videos, and normally they are very analytical people and don’t try to randomly hype random stuff up. It’s a surprise they are doing this in a way, because normally they talk about stock options and buying stocks based on social media metrics. I guess pokemon hit the social media hype intensely due to Logan Paul, so they are boarding that hype train and see if they’ll make any money off of this.

I hope I don’t back them up and then they act all “hype” during the show, but normally their discussions are based on facts as much as possible, and they admit when they make mistakes in investments and try to tell the viewers how to avoid these mistakes in the future.

I’m guessing this will be a more of a mellow box opening by the people of dumb money, with the other “experts” being more excited at the pulls more so than they themselves.

1 Like

Can collectibles guru not be a part of it? lol

Do I hear 50k for a yellow cheeks pikachu?:thinking:

6 Likes

in the long run, all this does is bring attention to pokemon. not sure why you don’t want that

2 Likes

In one sense, it almost seems to be making a mockery of the hobby

17 Likes

Appreciating the attention brought to Pokemon and disliking the method in which it’s done are not mutually exclusive.

34 Likes

haha

why didn’t they do some research and get real experts like Scott or Gary to be involved with this? This is a 1st edition box and a piece of history, it should be treated with respect and have knowledgeable hobbyists there to consult … not hype beasts.

14 Likes

Guessing cos of something like,

5 Likes

If I didn’t know any better, I would have said that the description was satire

2 Likes

While I definitely do agree that they can have more knowledgeable experts like Gary or Scott in the video, I think I find it’s okay to just have Leonhart there. I mean they are not opening something that’s incredibly hard to analyze, it’s basically a 1st base booster box and everyone knows that it’s basically to just pull charizard, and Leonhart knows his base set at this point very well. The next thing is basically to find anything PSA 10 worthy, and frankly at this point regardless if its PSA 10 or not, all the holos I think will become graded.

Edit: Okay but what’s up with the other “gurus” in the box opening, none of them are into pokemon clearly they are all into crypto wtf

2 Likes

Guru won’t be in this hobby at the end of 2021 - can almost guarantee it.

30 Likes

You work for the IRS don’t you? Sneaky…

Haha just kidding

6 Likes

The chat is hilarious

17 Likes

reseal LOL

2 Likes

oh no

1 Like