Logan Paul New Video: Buys PSA10 Charizard from ______ !

thank you for doing something to further the hobby gary!

i’m assuming this was before his box break and before the one sold for $220k to logic

12 Likes

Glad Gary held firm with the BGS cards, enough so that Paul didn’t even make an offer for one.

7 Likes

A bit emotional. I know there are naysayers to Logan Paul and his controversial past, but you can tell he is in it 100%.

Its like watching someone pass down the torch to the younger generation, good stuff Gary!

14 Likes

To further this point, as pointed out by @qwachansey on his IG (go follow him), go watch the tail end of Empaulsive’s most recent podcast; around the 1hr:03min mark and tell me this man doesn’t have perspective of the hobby.

Amazing.

4 Likes

No matter what people say, Logan is helping the hobby.

12 Likes

So he said this was his final piece…now what?

4 Likes

97/98 Pikas, SSB, Unikarp, Snap Cards, and Trophy Kang?

8 Likes

No doubt Gary is the man.

When I first came on here looking to buy a base box around 2017 I got flamed for my “lowball” offer and “being so new looking to buy one of the hottest items”.

The only reason I stuck around is because Gary reached out and offered me a Green Wing box at a really fair price.

29 Likes

Tricky word to use, it’s making it more popular and mainstream. That it’s excellent for some and not so good for others but there’s no denying that things are changing drastically either people likes it or not.

Usually reading the forum one makes an idea about Gary but once you see him in vids, talking and such you get like a whole new idea of him (a good one indeed).

2 Likes

This was recorded before the 1st edition box break right?

Idk if it’s really the last piece.

3 Likes

Awesome video and a lot of emotion in that purchase. Great for the hobby

he tweeted he wants another box

1 Like

Good stuff Gary. I bought a PSA Master’s Scroll off Gary back in 2018. I’m going to tell all my friends that I basically know Logan Paul now.

6 Likes

Every high end Pokemon card owner nowadays:

“HMM, MAYBE I SHOULD SELL MY CARDS?”

6 Likes

Honestly, quality content like this about Logan Paul is A-okay and great in my book. It was a great watch, informative and helpful to the hobby. I really hope in the future, content like this gets published in the forums more often, whereas stuff like the fake illustrator should be ignored and not be posted. I think the difference quality of post is apparent, and it brings much more credibility to “celebrity collectors” into the hobby.

I understand also a stronger attachment when your card comes from a collector that’s passionate in the hobby. Cards that came from collectors here like Gary, Shyguy, Scott, Michael has a special place in my heart!

7 Likes

Making pokemon more mainstream and popular is helping the hobby imo. I cant really think of a negative.

4 Likes

All positive stuff but from a collecting perspective, I can’t justify the prices to finish my collection goals.

Equally, the cards I do own have had signficant growth. As my old man would say to me “that’s how the cookie crumbles son”.

4 Likes

Before watching this I really didn’t have an opinion on the guy, but you can tell that he is really passionate about the hobby already. I thought it was cool that Gary had that moment of self-reflection before selling one of his 1st ed Zard 10’s. Entertaining video altogether!

1 Like

Gary sacrificed a Charizard so we could all make money on our collections.

Thanks Papa Gary

28 Likes

Gary using that old school Chansey “Double Edge” attack

12 Likes