Logan Paul getting ripped

As we all know Logan Paul has got into pokemon. (This is great as more exposure)

I have been hearing that he got totally sharked.

1st ed zard psa 9 for $75k
Base 10’s at 20k

and more.

What do you guys think?
Good price or did someone take advantage of him?
NO FLAMES PLEASE

UPDATE: This is just what I have been told by a few people and all the stories seems to align but take it with a grain of salt

2 Likes

Do you have any kind of proof? He probably overpaid on some stuff, but that seems like exaggerated numbers but it’s still probably pocket change for him so it’s possible I guess.

1 Like

Youtubers at his level get paid $50,000 to mention a brands name. Which compounds per mention. Their merch sales are in the millions to 10s of millions annually. Even if it’s true, I doubt he cares.

21 Likes

Ya this is real. Can you imagine casually mentioning Chipotle and Mountain Dew in a video, and being able to afford a 10 zard?

5 Likes

Where did you hear those numbers?

2 Likes

Scott: “Mr. Paul, May I introduce you to…trophy cards.” *tips cap*

16 Likes

He’s probably laughing at us all squawking about him on an online forum while he wipes his ass with Bens. Actually scratch that I doubt he’s even lurking here, he’s probably away licking tequila off his blonde model girlfriend’s butt.

12 Likes

On I posted a screenshot of his pikachu that was in a PSA case that was badly damaged.
Then people starting to message me info about how he got sharked and shit like that.

Don’t believe everything you read;)

6 Likes

The main guy who told me seemed to have a lot of proof that I feel no-one would go to that much trouble to make up.

I think anyone with 2 brain cells might give a second thought on trying to rip off a guy with tens, if not hundreds of millions of followers, who could at any moment call the seller out on his social media as being a scam artist = RIP your PTCG buy/sell career.

1 Like

Except even if Logan Paul was sold these items at these prices, it wasn’t a ‘scam’ or a ‘rip-off.’ These are items for which reference prices are readily available online. If he overpaid, it’s on him, not the seller.

1 Like

Are we really still talking about this? No wonder this guy has so much money, he’s living rent free in your head.

33 Likes

Thought this thread was going to be about his fitness routine

54 Likes

who cares

I did too, but only for a second. Why wouldn’t this somehow be people malding about internet celebrities?

4 Likes

@zorloth yes agreed, my point wasn’t debating whether or not he was scammed, it’s asking why would a seller with half a brain try to scam someone with that much reach and influence in the first place.

I have no real comment to make about what anyone paid for what card, but you can also choose to pay premiums on cards to have them right now. Many of us are used to being patient and sometimes waiting years to get the card we want at the price we want. When you factor in how much time we spend looking for those cards and the general long term trend of prices it’s not all that absurd to bite the bullet and pay a bit more today if you want to, particularly when you have as much money and as little spare time as I imagine he does.

3 Likes

Can we establish a “no celebrity gossip” rule on the fourum please?

7 Likes