Did Logan Paul just buy a Pikachu Illustrator card?

I just saw his IG and wondered. $150k ungraded. Sorry i don’t have pictures but it was on his story.

1 Like

If he did, 150k seems like a steal. I’m no expert but something seems off about the one in his picture. That border looks weird.

2 Likes

Yup

“2m card”

Edit: my bad didn’t see the picture was already posted. Removed!

I see that wow - he’s getting into trophies XD

I hope it is a prank because the card is not real.

31 Likes

There’s been tiktok videos about a kid who allegedly found this “2 million dollar” card in his collection. It triggered my algorithm, it was the 2nd video regarding the illustrator.

We all know this isn’t a card you stumble upon in your childhood collection.

The 2nd tiktok i saw was him sAying he has contCted logan paul and plans to meet him.

I dont know what to say… but theres some background info. I’ll see if I can find the tiktok

1 Like

when u r now smpratte

1 Like

Because of the wonky borders?

is it?? Damn I got bamboozled

look at it guys, those are english borders lol!

hope he’s capping.

8 Likes

He must be trolling or getting some sort “ha i gotcha!” content out there.
Would be hard to believe a guy like him getting scammed so hard.

3 Likes

Jeez, how did I miss that. Its one of those things that are hiding right in front of you, like a camouflaged animal.
There’s no way this is legit and he dropped 150k without even comparing it to a picture of a real one.

I was thinking the same. Or maybe hoping the same!

3 Likes

He knows it’s not real. Interesting dude

1 Like

I don’t know what this guy is trying to accomplish-true interest or not. I mean, yeah, I get the whole hype thing. However, the fake Illustrator is still a weird move.

1 Like

Hilarious

1 Like

We are talking about it here. It is making the rounds on social media and generating clicks and views. This is the accomplishment.

content farm initiated

2 Likes

If this TikTok anecdote holds any legs in regards to Logan’s recent “acquisition”, could well be just the title of a next video that consists of him meeting up with said “kid” (going off what above poster was saying) and they prepare and show the cash and do a whole over the top crazy Hollywood cash deal (which seems to be a trend creating such a buzz and uproar on IG these days cough cough) to then end it with him ripping the card and saying it’s a fake and maybe giving out what we can only assume will be very very inconsistent, but hopefully not, facts about the *real* Illustrator card… maybe I should be a YT content creative director for some channels lmao… but in all seriousness he would NEVER, even for his controversial past shenanigans ever publicly admit to really “stiffing” someone like that who didn’t know what they had in their hands right… just wouldn’t do for good PR.

“I bought this kid’s grandfather’s old vintage 100k Rolex for 10k” – imagine how that would be spun off…

2 Likes

Yeah. Well, that’s that, I suppose.