The PWCC Megathread

PSA was a bidder for PWCC, as well. The author has been in the collectibles space for a really long time so I’d trust that source. Kinda goes to show how much nicer the pwcc vault is vs the alternatives lol

4 Likes

Perfect time to sell before the tide turns. Keeping up this pace of grading can not continue indefinitely.

1 Like

I finally got confirmation of my May 15th shipment yesterday. I should have it in hand tomorrow. Still waiting on the other one.

Something going on with PWCC?

I just had to re-log in on my phone. My computer was fine though.

Took me about 20 minutes, but I did get back in as well.

My fulfillment for 33 cards shipped today from the evening of the 18th request

2 Likes

PWCC addresses the popularity of worlds promos.

https://www.pwccmarketplace.com/definitive-guides/any-way-the-tropical-wind-blows-a-history-of-the-popular-pokemon-promo

5 Likes

Looks like Mallow is joining the Waifu craze. This card was <$1,000 just a few months ago and now it’s at $2,760 with one day of bidding left.

https://www.pwccmarketplace.com/items/3763317

1 Like

FINALLY got my other shipment processed. I’ve been waiting on some good ones from the vault and I was getting antsy.

Genuine question, why are there so many large sale items from even premium auctions that show “payment pending” on them? Is it because the buyer ends up doing a wire transfer and someone needs to manually go in and switch it to paid?

Pwcc gives people two weeks to pay. Not sure if the ones you mentioned are beyond that window. Maybe they extend it for higher sales. I think heritage has a 45 closing period or something crazy.

3 Likes

Ah okay that explains a lot of them from a week or two ago. They were pretty accommodating for me years back when I had a five figure purchase on eBay when I had payment issues and had to get creative.

Still curious why the Lugia neo sold May 5th is still pending and shows it sold on both the 4th and 5th. I guess I just figured anyone bidding in a premier auction would be ready to pay.

One of my items sold through the fixed marketplace a little over 3 weeks ago. Payment was received/I had credit in my account 5 days later, but it still shows as payment pending on the sales history page. I don’t know how accurate that page currently is.

3 Likes

It makes me wonder how things like this make it through the QC process. It also doesn’t make sense why it would have a premium because you can just send it back to them and have it corrected. It’s not like the card has an error.

This doesn’t seem like a premium price? Most of the psa 8s of this zard sell in the $400 range

1 Like

buy the label, not the card, and that label says what it says, if the market is as rational as I hope it is, that card should end at ~8k! :smile:

1 Like

Yeah I don’t get why you wouldn’t just have it corrected. Whoever owns it is just going to end up having to deal with people thinking it’s a fake slab most likely.

The reason you wouldn’t get it corrected is that it takes time and effort. On the other hand you could sell it, make the same amount of money and make it someone else’s problem

7 Likes

@leighton haha I like your logic!

My thought was it’s early in the day. It will go up as it gets closer to closing.

1 Like