The PWCC Megathread

Man some people are harsh lol For years they shipped out in a day without issue…let them go through their acquisition and it’ll be fine.

4 Likes

It’s the principle of the matter. The majority of us didn’t know what was going on, for years they shipped out in a few business days, then all of a sudden a complete halt in operations with vague responses. It’s only natural people will start asking questions. And if they complained, I don’t blame them. PTSD from Ludkins

4 Likes

@pokecollectoramy It’s not just that for me. They over promise and under deliver. I have had cancelled sales that went unpaid for 10 days before I could even access them in the vault due to their grace period. (It’s their policy which is fine, but frustrating) I sent a very expensive Charizard for grading and it took almost a month to get it back to the vault with no help from customer service. That card went way over their promised return time.

They blow me off quite a lot with genuine billing questions and I have spent quite a lot of money with them. I just don’t like getting pissed off about a service that I pay for.

Any banking/finance lawyers on the forums (lol)? I’m currently taking a course that touched on secured loans and PWCC’s loan program popped into my head. From what I understand, any and all secured/collateralized loans made in Oregon should also have a UCC-1 filed with the state of Oregon? But searching the public UCC-1 database doesn’t show any records with PWCC as the secured party? Am I missing something here?

I know I haven’t checked on this set in a while but why is this so high? Last I checked these were at like 3k. What did I miss?

2 Likes

Japanese modern is stonking, Master Battle Set is stonking… lots of FOMO and doesn’t feel sustainable at all. Tons of Japanese modern cards did this seemingly overnight:

5 Likes

I came here to complain about the same thing. It’s really driving me nuts. It does it in the app and on the web.

1 Like

They can communicate that they are behind and what previously took 1-3 days now takes 3+ weeks, even if it’s temporary.

2 Likes

They posted this a day or so ago, hopefully it means things will improve.

2 Likes

Interesting. I saw some YouTube videos on it but never watched yet. MBS is a cool release and scarce but idk about 10k+ cool. I mean you can get an art academy card for that.

2 Likes

I was so surprised to see that price jump. It looks very unnatural

The pikachu card that also comes in the same box very recently started moving upwards as well, but nothing to the degree we saw with the Alola Friends card

1 Like

Waifu craze I assume.

1 Like

The new bids popping up is super distracting

Even if they just popped up if they related to your filters it would be better than it is now

I dont care when sportsball cards get bids

5 Likes

smells more of a market sweep then the whales set the new prices

3 Likes

Some added color in there on UCC filings and pwcc

1 Like

Were we going to get a separate thread for Smpratte’s PWCC consignments? I have some questions :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I will make one for the second batch! Anyone can message me whenever about the service!

3 Likes

These things are cool, can you link me to where you got these?

https://www.qwachansey.com/products-i-use

2 Likes

That’s slick, thank you!

1 Like