PWCC PSA 10 Complete Shadowless Set Discussion

That was really anticlimactic. Didn’t even go up a penny.

1 Like

Interesting to see reactions this time mths after I got put on a stake for saying prices have corrected in December

1 Like

charIzard alone could’ve brought in $20k lol

2 Likes

12 Likes

Selling the set always seemed risky, you eliminate so many buyers due to the value. I think they would’ve done way better piecing it out.

7 Likes

It’s not “cheap” it sold for what the market says it’s worth. Everyone needs to realize it’s not 2017 anymore.

2 Likes

Mason Kampe has turned down the $10 reward LOL @tpokeman earns the prize instead!

Wow what a shocker. Someone got a steal of a deal. What an awful, terrible way to sell that set. Gah whoever sold that set must be hurting real bad.

2 Likes

@masonkampe You turned-down the $10.00 prize??? You probabaly could have bought a few Base Set 2 Booster Boxes with money considering nobody except you likes the set :stuck_out_tongue: Haha

2 Likes

Someone got that rocket energy super cheap too.

I moved the discussion on the sale price to its own thread.

I thought you could use it more.

1 Like

New E4 Header?
@smpratte

1 Like

Y’all who are saying this is just what the market valuess it don’t know squat lol

Charizard alone is a $20,000 card. Blastosie sold this year privately for $5000, Raichu for $3500 and a Chansey for $4500. That’s just 4 cards out of the 103 set. Not to mention a several of the “cheaper” ones go for around $1200-$1500 each.

This went severely underpriced.

3 Likes

Your stake looks uncomfortable, I’m sorry :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

my sentiments exactly, I was pricing a few of the holos in my head and thought to myself “these alone equate to what the auction sold for”

2 Likes

I always place 100+ bids on PWCC items. I place them quite low early on in the auctions to only scoop up steals of a deal. First auction or two I won none. Then I won a couple here and there. This time I won about a dozen already and we aren’t done yet. Crazy how cheap some of this stuff is going. A bit scary.

Wish I had placed a bid on that shadowless set. I figured I’d have no shot at it. Someone could flip that within a month for 5 figure profit.

No, no, no… It’s obviously a sign that the Pokémon Go Bubble has officially burst - time to start fire-selling your entire collection! You heard it here first… Fortunately, I’m still crazy enough to purchase your collection(s). Better act fast though, you don’t know how much longer until the Pokémon Market collapses! :blush: Haha

3 Likes

Don’t think that’s the case anymore

Both @masonkampe and @tpokeman turned down the offer for the cash prize! They both requested that I donate the money to charity - so I did! The $10 went to Voices For Children in San Diego, an organization that organizes and trains CASAs (Court Appointed Special Advocates) for foster children, which are sometimes the only dependable adult while children are going through an incredibly difficult and tense time in their lives.

The donation was made in honor of its two co-benefactors :blush:

12 Likes