PSA 10 Shadowless Charizard

What are your guys thoughts on the astronomical jumps in Shadowless psa prices lately? Psa 10 just sold for over $16,000.

1 Like

Holy sh1t. :open_mouth:

That’s almost what Gary paid for his Pristine. lol Which one of you guys bought this?

No thoughts, lol I called it a month ago when someone was asking for PSA 10 Shadowless prices.

Predicted $15k if listed on eBay :wink:

4 Likes

I must admit I didn’t believe you back then. Good call! I thought the price would stay flat at about 11-12k for the next year or so.

Based of the winning bids feedback number, I know who won it…

They’re a member here :wink:

4 Likes

Who wants to predict when the value of the PSA 10 shadowless exceeds the value of the PSA 10 1st Ed.? :slight_smile:

Some may have called me crazy. Not crazy enough, it seems!

3 Likes

Yea, that’s what it sold for.

Well at any rate there was 4 people willing to pay more than the last one.

Meanwhile, poor Venusaur sold for $1009 and another one slightly off centered will most likely end sub $1k by Monday. :sob:

My only thought is “What took the market so long to catch up?”

1 Like

They hadn’t been on e4, or played Pokemon Go😉

1 Like

yeah i shall see a gem mint 10 in my posession soon muhahahaha.

Venusaur was 500 for a long time.

now its 1,000… but yeah that is extremely low guys. there is a hole there. and it aint gonna last long.

Hey guys, what do you think this does to the price of confirmed shadowless booster boxes?

Holy mackerel. 1st ed base zard psa 8 should he hitting 10k considering that (no bias)

1 Like

Considering a PSA 10 1st ed Charizard goes for $16-18k and psa 9 1st ed Zard goes for $4,500-6,000 or roughly 30% of the price of a psa 10, shouldn’t a shadowless psa 9 go for roughly the same percentage of a shadowless psa 10?

No. Are they slightly underpriced? That’s up for debating… It’s also important to check the pop reports. On Shadowless it’s about 10 to 1 PSA 9-10 ratio, while 1st Ed is 5 to 1 or so.

Shadowless 10s are super scarce. There’s just none available so they receive a high price at auction. The 9s just got a big increase as well, $1500-1600 seems to be what the market is willing to pay tbh and I think it’s a fair price. I don’t expect another push just because the 10 sold for that much. Maybe $2000 in a little while. :blush:

1 Like

Do you think the psa 10 shadowless zard high sale price will affect shadowless booster box prices?

1st edition will always beat shadowless :wink:

1 Like

If you can find one lol

1 Like