Chansey:500
Clefairy:500
Gyarados:420
Hitmonchan:370
Magneton:350
Mewtwo:350
Nidoking:390

Bump

blastoise might have sold for like 2.5-3kusd dude, i dont think anyone gonna let it for for 1200. Trust me iv been down that road :sob:

And if I could make a recommendation man, I’d say your prices are pretty low compared to the current market.

In the last few months I’ve seen most of these go above $450, and the ones that haven’t popped up at all like Clefairy, Chansey and Raichu will have a HUGE premium since there hasn’t been any lately

Last Blatoise went for $2000 cash according to what the seller told me.

Im going to need to see a receipt lol jk, these are my prices if they are too low then they are low.

Your patience is admirable.

2 Likes

once the market and economy collapse due to world war, then i can buy these cards for pennies on the dollar or trade them for steaks lol jk.

Here’s your receipt :wink:
I blurred the seller’s name because I think he settled outside of eBay since the listing isn’t under completed.

Dang cash hmm I hope he’s exaggerating the price but he could be telling the truth.

dude, I would definitely jump on the Clefairy and Chansey if I see them. They are more rare than the giant panda…

you could be like me with 1st ed, i thought the prices would go down way back when, now im racing to buy everything i can (if i can even find the damn cards) before they go up even higher. The same will happen with shadowless. I’m going after shadowless, so you might have some competition here in a few months ;D

2 Likes

Yeah I’m staying away from 1st edition base right now till I get a better job, yeah i saw recently a zapdos went for 500, I only offered 390 I should of just pony up and paid the 500.

I totally missed that Zapdos :sob:
My favorite Shadowless artwork too…

1 Like

fomo is big right now in Pokemon…
I’m experiencing this in cryptocurrency…

if everyone is jumping on these shadowless, i am gonna make some bold predictions…
PSA 10 shadowless will be at 1k-1.5k by end of 2017.
PSA 9 shadowless will be at around 200-300 by end of 2017.

If shadowless gets bumped, then maybe 1st ed will go up more! it’s a vicious cycle…

2000 is a good deal for sure.

i thought it went above that as it was listed for 3. and @swolepoke told me it was sold for around 3… Unless he said 2.

Either way. Ide say that 2k price point will not last on this card. Especially after that dam shadowless charizard auction for like 5.8kusd :nerd_face:

I recommend all who are here… IF your going for 1st ed shadowless or shadowless psa 10. To get them as soon as you can, before the next auctions come up. DOnt hesitate this year. Try your best before its to late :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Make sure to send some low balls into @garyis2000 for me. I think he will appreciate that. :ninja:

2 Likes

I think the psa 10 1st ed blastoise listed by PWCC will break some records. Maybe 6k?