WTB: Shadowless PSA 9 Holo's

Hey folks, this buy thread will contain the cards I’m looking to buy at the moment. All prices are negotiable so please reach out to me if you have any questions/concerns about pricing.

For my Shadowless collection I’m looking to buy “strong” PSA 9’s. With that in mind, I went ahead and tried to price over or around the last sale prices - with an exception to Chansey (?) that has little price data.

Shadowless PSA 9 Holo List:

1. Alakazam - $600
  2. Chansey - $900 (??)
  3. Gyarados - $200
  4. Clefairy - $425
  5. Hitmonchan - $225
  6. Magneton - $150
  7. Nidoking - $200
  8. Ninetails - $175
  9. Poliwrath - $225
  10. Raichu - $500
  11. Venusaur - $650
  12. Zapdos - $250
  13. Machamp (thin stamp) - $450

Updated starting offers and list needs.

:blush:

Just updated my listing. Have been getting a fair amount the last few weeks - thanks all!

Still looking for these cards! My pricing might be a little out-dated - haven’t been following the market in a few weeks - but I’ll still do my best to make competitive offers for strong PSA 9 shadowless cards on my list. Thanks!

This guy is a great buyer. Just FYI for anyone

3 Likes

Thanks! It’s been great doing business with you.

Also, still looking for these cards, folks! Always feel free to DM me on insta: CardsCarny

There has been some 8.5 Raichu on Virbank for like 190 if you want try your luck since 9s are like $500 now.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, I’ll take a look today!

Just updated my list again! 4 cards left before I begin considering the Charizard :eyes:

It’s been a little bit but still looking for these cards :blush: I’m flirting with adding Thin stamp Machamp to the list too!

Chansey is also one of the last few I need for my set. FWIW, I don’t see it selling for less than a Blastoise. Good luck though.

Ive got two shadowless Raichus 8.5 PSA. No worries if you are strictly looking for 9s!

Yeah, I don’t think so either. The last two I know sold around $1,500.00. Once I liquidate some more sealed product I’ll be upping my offer.

Good luck to you, though!

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer but I’m going to have to pass. I’m too close to a full set of 9’s!

Raichu acquired! Inching closer to the goal :pray: still looking for Chansey, Clefairy, and Thin Stamp Machamp

Updated my buy thread for the first time in a while.

Pm’d