WTB PSA 10 Shadowless cards

Looking to help a friend out, although we came to an agreement that she’d reimburse me with a 10%-15% finder fee, so bare that in mind.
As always prices are negotiable:

PSA 10 Alakazam - $750

PSA 10 Blastoise - $1500-2000

PSA 10 Chansey - $850-$1000

PSA 10 Charizard - $5000

PSA 10 Gyarados - $750

PSA 10 Hitmonchan - $750

PSA 10 Magneton - $ 450

PSA 10 Mewtwo - $750

PSA 10 Nidoking - $500

PSA 10 Ninetails - $750

PSA 10 Poliwrath - $500

PSA 10 Raichu - $4000

PSA 10 Zapdos - $750

I am hoping that if I can complete a deal here that I can come to a fair agreement for the whole lot rather than each price

If I could offer some advice on the offers!

I’d add a few hundred dollars more on top of most if not all of those. Most of the prices you listed would sell instantly if listed on eBay.

and several of those that have been on auction hit $750+. The only ones that I think is a somewhat fair price is Poliwrath, and Nidoking, and even then I think they could fetch a bit more since I know a few collectors who need both of those.

Edit: Just today alone a PSA 10 Zapdos and Hitmonchan sold almost instantly for $500

1 Like

Thanks, it’ll be my first time taking in cards of this calibaer. So you’re saying everything 'cept Wrath and King should be $750? If so I’ll edit the post. Thanks again

I’d say at a minimum yeah.

But at the same time some of these aren’t popping up as often as the others. For instance, I own a Chansey, and I’ve had a few 1000+ offers. Another user here sold a Clefairy this month for $850

So pricing these all accurately isn’t easy lol really just depends on who’s sellling and how much they want

Thanks man, I’ll be sure to change it

These are solid offers! Good luck. Shadowless is just so difficult to find.

I think the Charizard would be very difficult to find a seller in general. The price may vary quite a bit on that card. I know the last auction was sold for about $5500, but I think that card could possibly get some serious takers in the $7000-$8000 range at this point. I am looking for one as well. :blush:

I might know someone with a Raichu for you