The PWCC Megathread

I haven’t really paid much attention to PWCC auctions the past two months - decided to peruse this week’s auction block and it seems there’s a lot more E-series holos and crystals and promos (all three fan clubs, stadiums, etc.) from that era than “usual” (based on my questionable memory). Not sure if this is any indication or simply a one-off.

cpbog1

1 Like

Thats just an umbreon gold star from the new celebrations set, right?

1 Like

lol

8 Likes

Might be a stupid question but am I allowed to use my available funds (from selling cards through the Sunday weekly auction) to buy more cards from weekly auctions?

Yes

1 Like

:skull:

14 Likes

Stonks??

1 Like

Been seeing a lot of cards going through the MBA process lately, most are in very rough condition. Only seems like a good way of being 100% sure that the binder card you’re looking for isn’t fake.

2 Likes

Kind of an interesting concept. I’m not particularly familiar with the MBA process, but I could see this being useful if I wanted to buy something more valuable (thinking of you 1st Edition Base Set Charizord…we’ll meet soon), but raw instead of paying the premium for the graded copy. Also maybe just a nice way in general to get your raw cards for sale on the PWCC website if you preferred to use their platform.

1 Like

@petiparty hey just want to report an issue with the search function. Here is an example of 6 results available, but only 4 are shown with no scroll bar. Even if there are 100 results with a scroll bar, the last 1 or 2 are always cut off and I can never get to them or see they exist.

2 Likes

:sleepy: Whoever got this got a steal!

8 Likes

I feel pretty good about this

9 Likes

Anyone experiencing issues paying for recent auctions won?

I won a few items from this past weekly auctions. Received the usual email saying to checkout and pay for the items. The link in the email just leads me to a loading screen that never stops.

When visiting the pwcc site, I see my “Pay” button shows a red “1” notification. Clicking on that leads to a “No invoices found.”

I sent an email to support early yesterday and am still waiting on a response. Does anyone know how long I have to pay for the items before it gets marked as unpaid/relisted?

Edit:
I was able to make the payment. For some reason, Chrome was having issues. I tried on Safari and was able to make the payment

1 Like

Anyone knows what the fees for selling on the fixed price market are?
Can’t see it anywhere in the FAQ.

I can find this but not sure if it applies to the Fixed price market too:

It’s the same.

It is a bit confusing though as the 20% BP is included in Fixed market prices.
So as an example if I sell a card for $100 on the Fixed market, as a seller I would get the entire $100?
That can’t be right.

I agree that it isn’t intuitive but yes as you said the BP is included in the price shown. Meaning that a $100 sale on fixed price is effectively at $83.33 hammer price.

1 Like

On Fixed marketplace if it sold for $100, you would receive $100/1.2*1.04, or $86.67 (they might round this number, I’m not sure).

1 Like

Thank you for the example, that helps a lot.
Maybe they could add that to their FAQ to clearify (@petiparty)

1 Like