The PWCC Megathread

+1 for shipmycards, have only used it a few times but it is a nice way to consolidate eBay purchases before shipping to the UK. Cheaper shipping than pwcc and still fully insured, and like you say you can declare your own customs value if that’s something you want to do.

so is it just me or now they require to verify identity to withdraw funds? I didnt have to any past years up till last month, i try to withdraw same as i always have this month nov, and it says pwcc now requires verify identity, address ss# etc. wtf

Yes, PWCC will be issuing 1099s from now on, including any previous sales this year.

1 Like

If you sold more than $600, you get a 1099 tax form. Previous years the threshold was $20,000

A lot of people trying to make a quick buck going to get smacked with that 1099 they don’t expect.

2 Likes

I made a post last year about this, saying it will stop scalpers and some flippers. No one agreed with me, but I guess it will take 1 year of people getting the 1099s to see the results

1 Like

Where did PWCC say this?

I heard it directly from PWCC support: “In accordance with the new federal tax laws, we will now be issuing 1099s to our clients. All sales from the start of 2022 will be covered in the 1099s.”

Well thats a good reason to leave cause the whole point to use their platform is to avoid taxes lmao gtfo

Interesting. It’s nowhere in writing in their seller faq. Let’s see how many people they get socials from before end of year

this only applies to sales not purchases

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: PWCC giving out $100 credit

Ive sold for the last 2 years on their never got a 1099, with over 40k in sales. Now they want my social to withdraw 20$. nope they can keep it

Should add the 20k threshold also needed 200+ transactions. I am guessing you didn’t withdraw money fron your account every other day, so you didn’t hit the previous threshold.

For the money stuck in your account, I am guessing you can spend it on a cheap slab and not have to give them SSN

Ok makes sense, thanks!

E4 exclusive, I’ve officially signed a contract with PWCC, and will now be taking over as head of tcg/ccg going forward. If you have any issues with anything or have anything you want see changed, as always feel free to dm me and I’ll do what I can to help, I’ll just have more pull to actually do it now lol.

28 Likes

My $100 credit please ty

8 Likes

Yoo congrats

1 Like

why is an item keep getting extended with no bids the price stays the same?

3 Likes

I have had this issue like 4 times now, I think I won the current item, but really not a clue

1 Like