PWCC giving out $100 credit

Anyone know why PWCC randomly paid $100 into accounts?

I got an email about it yesterday, something about them being confident in knowing we will love their platform so they gave a $100 credit to use by Nov 20th. I thought it was a scam at first but I checked my account and the credit is in there

1 Like

OK thanks. That’s odd, I never got an email and it would have come and gone by the 20th had you not explained it. Time to buy some random Japanese set card, then.

2 Likes

Sure thing, here’s what the email said:

Interestingly I just used the credit on a fixed price card despite the wording there stating auction only. Unless I’m now going to get an email telling me I need to pay for it

That’s crazy, I’m going to take a look at the fixed price marketplace and see if anything catches my eye

Where would I see in my account if I have a $100 credit or not? At first glance I’m not seeing it.

1 Like

My PWCC > Summary > Total On Account Funds

I dont have the credit on my account. I hate when companies just randomly decide to throw money or coupons to accounts unevenly

8 Likes

I have the $100 in my account, I never bought or sold anything on PWCC, so this is very odd. I plan on bidding on things I normally wouldn’t get.

To even it out, I haven’t got an ebay bucks in about a year.

2 Likes

Just checked, nothing on my account either. I last bought something from PWCC in early October, so maybe that is a recent enough sale that they don’t feel the need to entice me?

2 Likes

I hate it when it gets disributed unevenly and I don’t get it :confused:

10 Likes

I got nothing on my account either, always nice to be passed over!

1 Like

#nocodegang and #nocreditgang either apparently…

10 Likes

is there a link for this promo?

1 Like

Thats not an insignificant number either. More than any promo ive ever seen honestly. Lucky sellers who will have extra spenders this block

Yep, I am lucky that my 50 CGC graded cards submitted a month ago are on this weekly sale! :slight_smile: :star_struck:

5 Likes

100% this! I am bidding on a ton of cards I normally wouldn’t buy to try to hit the $100 of free money.

1 Like

I got $100 credit too.