The New Giant Deal Thread

@Dyl i just bought 3 packs of old maid, waiting for shipment. I really loved old maid as a kid so this is was a must have for me. Going to open one for the binder and keep the others sealed. The artwork is great, and nice contrast to the typical cards.

Do you know anything about the print run? It seems like they only ran it for one year in 2019 from what I can tell.

They are pretty neat cards, but they are definitely not hard to come by. Pokemon Center Japan restocks them every now and then. Right Now they are in stock and limited to 2 per person.
https://www.pokemoncenter-online.com/?p_cd=4521329266527

2 Likes

Glad that you picked some up! They are pretty neat.

Agreed with @A.P.Speeze. They’re not hard to come by. I’ve even seen them at local card shows. But it’s only recently that PSA has graded them.

1 Like

@A.P.Speeze @Dyl thanks for the intel, and makes sense. I wasn’t expecting any stonks on old maid. Cool pickup regardless.

2 Likes

Pretty incredible piece of history for those who are interested in the TMB.

4 Likes

still a good price OBO

3 Likes

And this is even better! If you wanna save a Lincoln.

3 Likes

If you’re looking for Vending, there are still some decent deals out there.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Straight from pkonno’s printer too!

Me-Dang!

1 Like

That’s me, definitely some great deals.

1 Like

This Eevee card was $200 pre-boom, went above $300 during boom, and has been slowly coming down since. It is now under $100. Might be a good time to pick it up if someone here needs it.

1 Like
1 Like

This seller seems to have some deals. Snagged this 1st Ed Ursaring.

1 Like

There’s some great deals out there if you search hard enough. Check out the description.

Lmao damn I didnt know that was a deal they got it buy now for $324

1 Like

If they hadn’t put a pic up it would an amazing hybrid card from the description and definitely worth the $324 lol.

Seems to be decently low seeing as most psa 10s are going around the $300 mark

1 Like