The New Giant Deal Thread

Don’t see the Raichu Daisuki come up too often.

1 Like

I don’t see these graded promos go up for auction that often.

2 Likes

Beautiful card up for sale. Ends in ~2 hours.

@Gus Still looking for one?

2 Likes

Yes! I wasn’t logged in until just now and of course, missed it.

1 Like

We will find you one!

2 Likes

Super unique card for sale… and by one of our very own!

5 Likes

Don’t play with my heart like that :star_struck:

1 Like

Scratch error PSA 8

2 Likes

One of my favorite Lapras arts, also a low pop card.

2 Likes

Mint 9 OC grade Mt Fuji Surfing Pikachu up for the taking! Pretty interesting card, have been searching for this card in a higher grade for a while and definitely don’t see these OC grades much. Not sure what offers they will entertain but pretty cool if you’re into Japanese vintage with exclusive artwork and an OC qualifier!

3 Likes

Great card and I’ve also been wanting a pretty good shape one of the mt fuji pikachu, but I’m not a fan of the different grading qualifiers like OC. Plus, there are PSA 9’s for BIN prices lower than that listing

2 Likes

Agree, I could see there being a small premium for the OC qualifier to the correct buyer who wants a niche collection item, but too rich for my liking. My understanding is a lot of the OC/MC qualifiers for PSA like this are effectively PSA 10/9 cards but the OC/MC qualifier drops it to a 9/8, respectively.

1 Like

Oh, I thought the grade reflects the current condition of the card after ignoring the qualifier criteria. So this PSA 9 (OC) is a 9 quality card but if you take into account the centering, it’d knock the grade down lower?

I should have written that a little more clearly. I believe if the card is mint like this one is, but if it didn’t have an OC qualifier, it could potentially become a PSA 7 or 8, for example, but the OC qualifier gives it a PSA 9 because it’s still a PSA 9 quality card. If grading with an optional qualifier, the card itself could effectively be “PSA 10 quality” in physical condition (minus the obvious centering issue), and thus would receive a PSA 9 OC. It could have also just been a PSA 9 quality card to begin with as well.

1 Like

Unlimited L2 Umbreon up for auction. Should go cheap given condition. I still need the reverse holo unlimited

Oh man dont do this to me ahah i thought you posted the one we were looking for

Cool card up for auction, but not sure if it’s considered a deal since it is an auction. Just over a day left. I already have one in my collection so not looking to buy it, especially since it’s on the pricier end

2 Likes

Rare item for anyone after the Holo set. Fair price too, a good deal even imo

2 Likes

$90 dratini

2 Likes