The Giant Deal Thread

didnt know it came with the specraand all of that nice 8000 seems alot but 20k nowadays for base charizard in psa10 sohow knows lol

Lol Synd xD Iā€™ll just keep posting only no raritans to screw you over *insert evillaugh*

IF you do man Ill find your location

Edit: Editted out this paragraph. A joke is fine but please settle down a bit on the violence.

I looked a few times and thought I was crazy earlier for not being able to find the listing. Turns out the seller misspelled Charizardā€¦ Very unfortunate for them after reading valuations above.

Here it is:

www.ebay.com/itm/Topps-Chrome-Pokemon-Tekno-Chrome-06-Charzard-rare-pokemon-Nm-Mint/162681292030?hash=item25e08f84fe:g:xtsAAOSwCi9Zws12

3 Likes

I did that once many years ago with a PSA 10 1st Base Poliwrath and got murdered. I quit using auction style after that lol.

2 Likes

1st Ed Base Box (This one legit!) - www.ebay.com/itm/1999-Pokemon-1st-Edition-English-Base-Set-Booster-Box-WOTC-Factory-Sealed/292368460307?hash=item441284aa13:g:oe0AAOSwVA5aMB9s

2 Likes

Yes, I have personal knowledge that this box is legit.
A little confusing is his declaration that the box smells. Donā€™t know what thatā€™s all about?

1 Like

Damnā€¦
funny thing is that I also have ā€˜ā€˜Pokemon Teknoā€™ā€™ as a saved researchā€¦ And no notification popped up as well.

I think he just means it has that nostalgic smell of old product :blush:

psa 10 1st edition alakzam still @ 2k

www.ebay.ca/itm/1999-Pokemon-Game-1st-Edition-1-Alakazam-Holo-PSA-10-GEM-MINT/362178254174?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

That is the second or third time that Mio Muroi has listed the Goomy for sale. iirc the last one sold for 68,000 jpy

r u ok

8 Likes

Does anyone recall how much the last box sold for? I havenā€™t followed the market much lately, but Iā€™m curious.

@soulwind

www.elitefourum.com/t/so-that-54-300-1st-ed-base-set-booster-box/18231/1

$54,200 was the last ebay auction for one.

1 Like

i got that one :blush:

also there are 2 teknos per box usually.

there has been a huge spike in the chrome prices latelyā€¦ like i mean huge. Upwards to $200 per tekno. Iā€™m not sure if there is something fishy going on with them. I personally know one person that is buying them for that price in the recent auctions. Iā€™m not sure who the other few individuals are though.

1 Like

I would say this is pretty close to what some people would pay. Even though there isnā€™t a huge interest in the topps sets in general, both of these sets were produced in really low numbers so that has been helping to bring up the value. Itā€™s also the highest quality set that topps ever made so itā€™s the most desirable and my personal favorite.

1 Like

So the Muroiā€™s Goomy was sold on Buyee for the buyout price of about 1400 AUD after enough bidders pushed it to around that price range with still about 3-4 hours left on auction. Seems this listing price could have gone considerably higher if the seller had of raised their buyout or left it without a buyout entirely.

I doubt the price for future cards from this set will sell below 1k, given this most recent sale, given that future sellers are aware of sales such as this.

(I am aware that other sellers charge similar prices already but I mean public market sales as Iā€™ve seen some go for as low as the $500 range previously).

2 Likes

This is going to be a fun one to watch!!!

Itā€™s been posted on eBay for less than 12 Hrs. The reserve price is already met, and itā€™s currently sitting at $10,100.00 - WOW!

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Complete-First-Edition-PSA-10-Booster-Pack-WOTC-Set-Only-1-in-the-World/263390908836?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

6 Likes

Very impressive!

Not my cup of tea as I asbolutely despise graded packs, but thatā€™s quite a collection. I do wonder why people bid so much so early though. Thereā€™s probably $14-15k value here and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it sells for considerably more.

1 Like