The Giant Deal Thread

page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h292702599

Trophy Kan - Maybe a PSA 8

2 Likes

Let the all out war amongst Efour collectors begin…

Beautiful card - Pkonno stays posting incredible items.

1 Like

I don’t like it either. I love all of the Crystal cards except the Charizard and Nidoking.

Every time I see this card, it creeps a little bit higher up the want list. I’ll even settle with a PSA5 or 6, but I am really growing some love for the Trophy Khan.

1 Like

How many were speculated/confirmed to have been distributed again? I wonder how they’ll compare to other trophies such as the SSB, TMB and so forth in the future, seeing as more of these pop up but we know the numbers of the bigger tournament trophies are evidently lower.

1 Like

I make you words mine, it is a beautiful card :blush:

www.ebay.com/itm/1999-Pokemon-Base-Set-Shadowless-Raichu-PSA-9-MINT/122830590811?hash=item1c9946135b:g:gxIAAOSw4PxaGzQg
:rofl:

1 Like

There is no (discovered) documentation on the quantity for Trophy Khan. It is not in the same category as the Big 3 trophies. The Kangaskhan PSA Pop alone is greater than the total amount of quantity released for each Big 3 Trophy cards.

However, in my experience the trophy kangaskhan is rarer/scarcer than its cousin the University Magikarp. Both are very rare items, and not easy grades, but I would put the Khan slightly above the Karp.

2 Likes

And he’s just listed more now. :ninja:

1 Like

I thought it would go for less than the last one at $270. Oh well, better luck next time. Soon the Raichu will be worth more than Blastoise. That’s crazy. lol

I was thinking about buying the Raichu as trade bait for the Chansey/Clefairy (which are the only 2 I need) but 280 is WAY more than my max bid was gonna be haha. Crazy how Raichu has gotten so dang scarce over the past months!

1 Like

Seller has a Chansey listed now. Good luck.

Chansey and Clefairy…!
My wallet is gonna hurt this month :slightly_frowning_face:

I don’t see Clefairy going much past $150 or so… I have a feeling Chansey and Raichu are breaking past the $300 mark though.

Good luck! I need Alakazam and Raichu. His Alakazam is too OC though.

1 Like

www.m.ebay.com/itm/1999-Pokemon-Base-Set-Shadowless-Charizard-PSA-9-MINT-/122830594452?nav=SEARCH

Don’t forget the seller’s PSA 9 shadowless Charizard that ended $1000 below the last sold copy. Whoever won that got a steal in today’s market.

1 Like

Captain Serial Number has spotted another unusual serial number (I think?)

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pokemon-1999-Blastoise-Base-Set-PSA-9-Mint-2-102-Turtok/282759070469?hash=item41d5c10305:g:XpAAAOSwb3laJHLF

I have several old PSA-graded cards that have that “30xxxxxx” serial number that I’m curious about. They are in PSA’s system and check out, but it just seems odd. @garyis2000 any insight here?

What’s even weirder is I looked up the serial on PSA’s website, and I looked at the next four or five sequential serial numbers, and one of them has the newest PSA labelling!

What is that spacing between the card and case holder edges? Is that normal?

@crzy55 I didn’t even notice that…

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y

4 Likes