The Giant Deal Thread

What happens when you own every card you give advice on? :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Jealousy

3 Likes

ccrntrade@ yeah. Things change over time. The pop from a year ago changed a lot. Plus, some are of more value than others. Also, demand changes. And, due to buys and sales, inventory changes which can affect prices. The number of people looking for a collectible can fluctuate too. And finally, need/want to sell is constantly changing. What a seller may not take 400.00 for now, he may take 200.00 for later and vice versa.
With most cards, sellers arenā€™t likely to pay 200.00 that they can only get 200.00 for.
All these things can affect a market.
Thereā€™s a lot of variables that are individual and not related to market value.

2 Likes

www.ebay.com/itm/201863375967

Staff Oceania DCE promo. It may be a tad overpriced but seemed like a decent buy to me.

The guy also has three more regular Oceania promos for $25 a piece which is definitely a good deal.

No rarity charizard PSA 10 now is pop 3! Congrats to zap_collector on IG

6 Likes

HE LIED.

IT WAS ME WHO GOT IT.

or it was me who is gonna get it :nerd_face:

P>S or it is me who is going to get the next one if and when it surface :ninja:

Or maybe it was me who is not going to get any of them :nerd_face:

Find out on the next epsiode of dragonball z.

6 Likes

www.ebay.com/itm/142315381943

4th print blastoise PSA 9. Honestly not a bad deal if someone could snag it on the best offer for $200. They arenā€™t highly desirable but they arenā€™t in high supply either

2 Likes

1st Edition Base Set Wartortle PSA 10:

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pokemon-Base-Set-1st-edition-PSA-10-cards-U-CHOOSE-wartortle-bulbasaur-arcanine-/152485127227?var=&hash=item2380d2643b:m:mxEDs4EysBEL5NyXXSNdLFg

Post to UK only though

3 Likes

Damn thats a steal of a deal for anyone living in Europe, how much does it cost to set up a po box in UK to have it sent there and then some how picked up.

randomly found this seller with a ton of desirable PSA graded cards

www.ebay.com/sch/nismo_ve1/m.html?item=282408405342&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

If I wasnā€™t broke I would be bidding on them, they end in less than 2 days no bids/low bids on a all of them.

Really mad at mother nature for knocking down a huge tree in my backyard, that money would have gone to buying these instead of fixing the damage from that lol

For some reason the name Nismo rings negative bells for me.

Probably just a Nissan fan, considering theyā€™re from a BIG car enthusiast town. VE is also one of their engine codes en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_VE_engine

RIP my sweet plant king :slightly_frowning_face:

www.ebay.com/itm/192141669687

1 Like

Thanks to this listing I was able to find

lol only item heā€™s selling

Under ā€œMore like thisā€

1 Like

The PSA 10 1st Ed Charizard from PWCC just closed at just over $16k!

7 Likes

The PSA 10 Staff Charizard sold for $5200.00 as well.

5 Likes

I see a bright future for my PSA 9 one that I spent $150 on lol

eBay sellers be like:

PSA 10? Authentic Altered 1ST EDITION BASE SET VENUSAUR HOLO POKEMON CARD! RARE! (small fecal stain) No Charizard Gold Star 1st Edition Shining

3 Likes

I got on the hype train for that card a little late and spent $600 for two cards. They came back as an 8 and a 9, so both are still worth more than I paid for them. I really need someone to grade a Staff Mewtwo in 8 so I can have a complete 8 and 9 set.

Iā€™m wishing i didnā€™t sell mine I got for 200 for 250 because I didnā€™t like it and wanted another hoping it would go down. Good thing there are 50 9ā€™s out there, i doubt mine would of been higher than 8.5 still a loss for me probably.