The Giant Deal Thread

The quality for engrish better return to dog shite… always moderb engrish has little future for me (ง’̀-'́)ง

I feel like these have been showing up a lot more lately. Not sure what the Pop is for 10s, but I’ve seen at least 4 or so of these recently. Used to be harder to find.

eBay has 8% back in eBay Bucks promotion running now through the 19th (for most US accounts). Not quite the $10 off coupon but stacked with this offer it’s a pretty solid buy. Should appear on your eBay front page/ messages if you are eligible.

pages.ebay.com/rewards/2017/0317.html?_trksid=p2050601.m1256&_trkparms=

Great. I bought some yesterday bc it was listed as a flash sale, and now eBay decides to this and the listing is still at $79. LOL

At least you get 8% eBay bucks for selling too.

It’s just listed as a “flash sale” by the seller. I was expecting a new offer from ebay soon which is why I mentioned it in one of my previous posts.

And you don’t get 8% for selling, not sure where you read that.

Yeah, well afaik, flash sales usually only last a few hours. At least, anytime I get emails from stores advertising such sales, it’s been like that. Is there some sort of pattern as to when they offer these eBay bucks promotions? I thought it was random.

That’s what it says in the offer message eBay sent me, you get 8% for buying, or for selling (as long as the item sells by March 26).

eBay’s coupons usually only last a few hours, that’s correct. I figured they’d be running some promotion soon as it’s been a little while since their last one and it seems like mid month we get one. No particular rhyme or reason, just watching trends.

Can you post a screen shot of that offer they sent you? I’ve not seen a perk for selling that rolls into eBay bucks before, that’s pretty interesting.

1 Like

It must be a new thing they’re trying. Late last month, they sent me the same offer, but it was for 10% eBay bucks. Those are the only two times I’ve received offers like that, that involved selling as well.

1 Like

Another PSA 10 Shadowless

www.ebay.com/itm/1999-Pokemon-Game-1st-Edition-Holo-Charizard-4-PSA-10-GEM-MINT-PWCC-/142316852629?hash=item2122bed595:g:sbUAAOSwWxNYzExP

3 Likes

They even have a PSA 10 staff zard on auction. I’m more interested in knowing how much the staff 10 would realise since this is the 1st time it hit the auction platform. Also good to know how much the 1st Ed zard would get seeing that this is the 2nd one this year/ 3rd one in 3 months auctioned on pwcc.

Unlimited Neo Revelation Booster Box $800
www.dacardworld.com/gaming/wotc-pokemon-neo-3-revelation-booster-box

Last one, just got one for myself!

4 Likes

And Gone lol

1 Like

Don’t worry about posting that kind of thing here, I’ll just give you my phone number and you can text me. Save you some time. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Simply the fact that there is a PSA 9 Shining Raichu on YJ makes this worthy of being here lol

page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w172292960

1 Like

sad to see a great collector quitting the hobby

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-TCG-PSA-10-Japanese-Shining-Pokemon-Complete-Set-/302259336209?hash=item46600f7411:g:p8gAAOSwOgdY0UdL

3 Likes

www.ebay.com/sch/zulu8081/m.html?item=302260620000&hash=item4660230ae0%3Ag%3AfWkAAOSwYXVY0voz&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Auctioning singles now~

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Charizard-EX-11-Evolutions-PSA-GEM-MINT-10-PSA-Typed-Flashfire-/262893430060?

Damn I thought I had a good shot at a half price PSA 10 evolutions zard holo… Mislabeled, still may go significantly under market value for anyone interested. Ends 3.5 hrs from this post.

1 Like

Some of them cards look pretty tasty. Does this guy got a youtube channel or something? How do you all know him?

That off-centering absolutely kills me. How is that a 10 :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes