The Giant Deal Thread

So it was YOU! I Didn’t want to go too crazy. Actually offered one of the other guys with the OBO and paid around the same. Wasn’t going to get the english ones as I already have the Japanese Holo set, but I had to I guess.

1 Like

@pokemontrader We have always shown flexibility for brief conversation in TGAT. Six messages between two people falls comfortably within that tolerance. If the conversation had attracted further interest or been drawn out longer, it would have been moved so as to foster greater community discussion. We do this regularly.

2 Likes

PSA 9 red cheeks e3 pikachu up for auction on ebay. Ends in like 2 hours. My apologies if this isn’t high end enough for the thread but they don’t seem to pop up very often. Ebirdman had a gem mint listed for like 600 something dollars but I can’t find his anymore.

m.ebay.com/itm/322446316954

Anybody actually know a fair price for this btw? I’m bidding on it but I don’t want to stupidly overpay.

seen them around the 250 mark but im not 100 percent sure

1 Like

Either this is a steal of a deal or the prices on these have changed quite a bit.

Look at this on eBay www.ebay.com.au/itm/252814796000

1 Like

Higher production quality of Evolutions + mass grading = ridiculous population.

The Pop on these cards reflects their worth. Just look at FA M Zard EX. The pop on that is well over 350 in a 10 last I checked…

1 Like

Damn!!! I thought that was a typo on your part, but it is indeed past 350 (383 as of this post). Crazy how much more popular grading is now compared to just three years ago. By comparison, the Japanese PSA 10 pop for M Zard 89 from Wild Blaze is barely over 100… and Japanese quality is alot better than English.

Edit: Also, I think I liked it better when we had the crappy English card quality… yeah, it was harder to find Gem Mint copies of cards, but it feels alot more satisfying scoring 10s on difficult to grade cards vs practically guaranteed 10s when the quality is good.

1 Like

i like the fact is easy to get 10s on the cards now as thats the whole point really you want the card to be psa 9 or 10 out of the pack not psa 7 or 8 but its the mass grading thats the problem in terms of profit

I feel bad, the guy who bought the first trio paid $1,000 USD. I loved evolutions and I think many other people did too. If all future sets had the quality of evolutions in english, I would stop collecting Japanese.

Yeah, obviously you don’t want them to be PSA 7 or 8 quality out of the pack, but the thrill of the hunt for PSA 10 quality cards makes it more fun for me. Maybe I’m just weird like that :stuck_out_tongue:

www.ebay.com/itm/262789422841

$79.98 for a S&M booster box

1 Like

I bought a couple boxes from them. Quick shipping but came in a bubble mailer if that matters to you.

Hopefully ebay has a “flash sale” with $10 off soon! That’d make it an even better deal.

1 Like

Holy shite. That is cheaper than distributor pricing for small guys like me folks. Stock up now if you ever planned on it. I have no idea how/why they are offering this pricing. I also have no idea how they could possibly just break even at this pricing.

3 Likes

Guess I’m getting more Sun and Moon boxes.

2 Likes

If you want, you can buy me some as well :blush:

2 Likes

I second this. Anytime I’ve bought 1-2 boxes from them, they’ve sent them in Priority Mail bubble mailers. Never bought 3 or more boxes in one go from them, but I assume they would have to put them in boxes at that point.

Regarding the price, maybe it was a typo on their end? Unless they’re just running a quick sale to generate traffic to their store.

Ok yeah, I missed the part where they mention it’s an eBay only flash sale lol

1 Like

A PSA 10 1st Ed French Charizard for those who are aiming for all 10s!

www.ebay.com/itm/French-Charizard-1st-Edition-Dracaufeu-Holo-PSA-GEM-MINT-10-Base-4-102-Very-Rare-/272593073580?hash=item3f77d035ac:g:GLAAAOSw~AVYtRzu

Sweet id number as well on the french gem zard

Immature me: I see a ‘69’ in there *wink wink wink*
OCD me: Why aren’t they all 8s
The real me: I wish I could afford that card attached to that number

1 Like