Technical bug reports/issues thread

It’s moved to the bottom of the sidebar

2 Likes

It’s supposed to show up to the left of the keyboard shortcuts?

What browser?

Chrome

It looks like an user-based issue and not a browser issue. It shows up on my account, my test account and in a private window for firefox/chrome. If anyone else is having the same problem let me know and I can identify a common cause

Found the issue. You need to have both a dark and light mode set in your preferences
https://www.elitefourum.com/my/preferences/interface
:negative_squared_cross_mark:

:white_check_mark:

1 Like

That did the trick! :+1: :smiley: Just had to refresh after.

External links should open in a new tab i.e. user’s instagrams, ebay pages, youtube channels etc.

Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 10.19.48 AM

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, it should be updated now.

3 Likes

How does the “Unread” tab work? Sometimes I have threads to read but they won’t populate in that area. Thanks!

1 Like

From the Discourse new user guide:

by default, unread topics are those that you have previously opened and read for at least 4 minutes, and that have new posts (replies) submitted to them. Unread topics show a number in a blue circle indicating how many new posts are in the topic

A thread has to be set to “tracked” to show up on /unread. This happens after you reply in them, or if you read them for a certain amount of time. You can change the threshold in your notification preferences (“Automatically track topics I enter”)

1 Like

Interesting, thanks @pfm!