Technical bug reports/issues thread

:eyes:

1 Like

Waiting for an update here

2 Likes

Is anyone else having font issues like this when they load in a page?

Nope - not on my end

Nothing here

lol. I thought this was a veiled joke on the fake slabs post.

Seriously, I did have a similar issue recently. Can’t remember when, but a re-load fixed it.

hey i noticed that headings are possible with markdown but not exposed in the WYSIWYG editor and im wondering if it’s because you dont want people making entire posts with headings

Is specific post linking borked? I was trying to show koala’s “growing up with pokemon” post to a friend offsite and the site gave me
https://www.elitefourum.com/t/the-giant-art-thread/19155/1359?u=coil
as the post url. When I click on it logged in, it looks fine of course, but clicking on it in private browsing looks like this:

Removing the ?u=coil bit doesn’t fix it either.

I think he was on mobile, I’m on desktop Win10 in Firefox.

1 Like

Thanks for the report, it definitely looks like an issue on my end too

1 Like

It’s been fixed. Thanks again for letting me know, it was a critical issue.

1 Like

What browser? It seems to work as intended on my end

it works as intended I just meant there is no button in the editor for it the way there is for bold, italic, underline etc

Ah I see. This is not a conscious choice of hiding it on my end. I guess it just comes down to the limited space available for buttons. Another example that is missing is the horizontal rule

At some point in the future, I’ll have a markdown guide so that everyone can see all the available options

2 Likes

I have updated the CSS so that each sprite takes up the same width :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Testing…

1 Like

You love to see it.

Device: Mac, desktop Safari

This may be just nitpicking for page aesthetic, but I noticed that when using the Gallery format for rows of 3, the right column of images is cropped off at the border. I’m not sure if this is obstructed by the presence of ToC, but I noticed the mobile version (also iOS Safari portrait mode) also crops off at rows of 2. Is this something that can be corrected? (e.g. shrinking images presented in gallery)

2 Likes

This is a problem I thought I thought i fixed but i guess it persists in safari for some reason…

I hate it too. If I don’t fix it right away keep bugging me about it please

1 Like

@pfm Is there a reason why the sun/moon icon at the top right is gone?

After a few tries grandpa managed to do it the old fashioned way (preferences interface) but the ease of just clicking the icon is sorely missed.

It’s moved to the bottom of the sidebar

2 Likes