SWSH 12.5 Crown Zenith / VSTAR Universe Discussion Thread

How are the print lines on ARs and SARs?

Last year’s CSRs were full of print lines but CHRs were clean.

I didnt notice any print lines on the SAR/ARs.

1 Like

same as moshimoshi. didn’t notice any print lines that stood out

1 Like

There were no printlines observed, but I see many holo embossment shifts on the SARs :frowning:

I never thought about that. That is a good point.

Pulls from 4 boxes:

The first had two SAR (Charizard V and Irida)! Still chasing that Leafeon (and a god box too pls). All the hits below:

14 Likes

Welp

4 Likes

lol good for the english collectors. curious to see the nerfed texturing

2 Likes

The yellow border actually… works? But yeah, the texturing will for sure be a huge downgrade if you’ve seen the original

1 Like

lfg

Saw this coming a mile away :eyes:

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s controversial or not but I hate this “fingerprint” texture on cards like this. It just reminds me of greasy fingerprints. :face_with_peeking_eye:

I love the idea of texture but I have a negative physical response when I look at this kind.

1 Like

my brother let me tell you about japanese cards

6 Likes

As we patiently await the release of Crown Zenith…check out what the internet showed me. Anything look off here? Check the crimps…

Article linked here discussing packs already appearing to be fakes popping up. Not trying to overhype everything; this is likely the exception rather than the rule, but a good reminder: buy from reputable sources and save yourself headache :+1:

1 Like

Looks like Crown Zenith singles are already live on eBay

not surprised. if this was a regular set, prereleases would have already started. I’m sure plenty of people already have it.

Might just be down to bad luck on my part, but currently finding the lower-priced UK eBay sellers very unreliable in supplying vstar, and would recommend UK buyers not skimping out if planning to buy. I’ve ordered boxes from 4 separate sellers who were offering some of the lowest prices >5 weeks ago, and since received excuses from all 4 as to why they can’t fulfil the orders (one of whom just straight up lied about saying the boxes had been dispatched). I’ve instead just ordered with a higher-priced seller who has the stock in hand, and should be receiving tomorrow. Don’t care about paying a very slight premium in the short term to secure product when it’s this good.

To be fair, UK post is on strike right now. It’s been going on for awhile, so it’s possible all your UK orders are not being delivered for awhile yet.

I don’t believe Royal Mail are striking in January as things stand as they’re reopening ACAS-facilitated union talks with workers as of today. (Someone correct me if I’m wrong). Those guys caused havoc for my sales throughout December! 3 of my sellers just sent me excuses then proceeded to cancel orders, including the one below who cancelled an order of 5 boxes because one of them was ‘ripped’, even after I said that was fine. Ah well, spend a few more quid with a decent seller to get the bird in hand!