“Sword & Shield Precious Collector Box” looks AMAZING

Oof. Small price to pay compared to scalpers I suppose. I’m waiting for that one so I can consolidate with a previous PCJ order.

Yeah, true. Better than $400+.

10 may!

1 Like

Mine just shipped heading to Tenso.

Scared about the high shipping costs being in Canada import and shipping might end up killing me.

2 Likes

For those that had payment problem on their preorder, I got an email saying they will recharge me early December and to update my cc info…, so should be still good and you’ll prob see an email soon.

2 Likes

yupp, same. I had to get a new CC and was worried that me changing it was the issue, so I guess it was.

1 Like

Mine just shipped today as well! Placed my order 5/12.

2 Likes

I actually just received mine a couple hours back. Haven’t opened it yet but it definitely seems like a very cool and premium product! I think people will definitely be pleased with the quality and design of the box.

4 Likes

Same here! I’m bracing for shipping charges but it’s well worth it to me.

1 Like

Mine shipped today from Pokémon Center to Tenso Address. :smiley:

3 Likes

All my boxes have shipped. Various middleman addresses.

First time using Tenso to ship my box from them to canada was 102 cdn dollar 76 usd.

Insane…

no worries, just update your credit card on pokemon center. They will charge at shipping time. In my case , it was communicated that this will happen on the 02 December.

It’s print on demand, if you have asked for it you will get it.

Some in Europe are already trying to flip it for $600-800 before even having received it … which is absurd & gross.

1 Like

It’s always best to just stockpile a ton of items as the difference from shipping a 2kg package and a 8kg package is like 20$
And you get a wonderful surprise of opening stuff you forgot you purchased lol

1 Like

Don’t forget the inevitable import tax that our lovely government charges. Crazy that shipping + import fees are gonna be almost as much as the box itself.

1 Like

Thanks i buy alot from japan woth buyee and zenmarket but was forst time with Tenso. I wish i could bid on yahoo japan myself and ship to Tenso but the shipping on this 1 item is more then ive paid for giant boxes with dozens of packages thru buyee/zenmarket pretty crazy imo.

Surprisingly, didnt get charged imports on my most recent package from Japan. First time they missed me all year, ive probably paid like $1500 in import fees alone :hot_face:

3 Likes

So, my order arrived safely with Tenso. I just paid 73 EUR for fully insured shipping and now I’ll have it soon here with me in Germany unless customs decides otherwise :smiley:

1 Like

Japanese copy with texture shot:

The major factor for grading is going to be edges since the cutting was quite rough:

Also got the Korean copy with texture shot. Everything’s nice except the (usual lol) centering. U/D was barely within 6:4 so let’s see how this goes…

7 Likes

Strange this time looks like the yellow border fit better with the Pikachu :slight_smile:

Both cards look awesome.

Feels like Japanese print quality has gone down, remind me the shift from base 1st edition to unlimited when they ramp up production to meet demand and compromised quality on the way.