“Sword & Shield Precious Collector Box” looks AMAZING

I think its probably more likely these heavily textured cards just aren’t easy to cut cleanly by their very nature.

1 Like

Many textured card have nice cuts (Alt art, secret rare…). I think they have definitely ramp up production. Not sure if it’s also related to the Chinese TCG cards being also printed in Japan (I think)… and to the massive demand from the rest of the world (well primarily US, due to the strong dollar and influencers).

Having said that, still waiting for my boxes (Japanese and Korean) and crossing fingers that the quality control is strong.

From my experience, small fibres hanging out of the card edge due to cutting don’t affect grading in PSA. Have many 10s with that.

I think you should be good. I ordered two copies (one through Tenso and one through Blackship). The credit card through the Pokemon Center account connected to my Blackship account bounced, but I received an email from Pokémon Center Japan stating that they would check credit cards again on December 5th. I think if you update your credit card, it’ll go through then.

I actually have a similar, but somewhat different issue. On my Pokémon Center account connected to my Tenso account, my card was charged, but then the charge went away and never came back. I also had to cancel that credit card, as I thought I had an erroneous charge on it. However, when I check the Pokémon Center website, it says that my item has shipped, and I received an email with tracking, even though it doesn’t seem my card is charged. Has this happened to anyone else, and does any one have input on it? Thanks! @expedition @beggles @zork

Hi @beggles! Have you tried reaching out to their Customer Service team, and if so, do they communicate in English as well? I was thinking of reaching out to them to discuss my credit card issues, but not sure if they largely communicate in Japanese due to their customer base being based in Japan.

Did the charge ever come back for you @purple_vaporeon? My charge never came back, and it says that my item shipped…also received an email about it being shipped.

Did your charge ever come back? My order has shipped, but the charge never reappeared on my credit card. Not sure if others are having a similar experience or have input on that @zork @tcgmaine @stevethemagicguy

I’m currently working on my Masaki collection, but thanks for all of the other suggestions! Really looking forward to checking those out once I’m done with Masaki!

1 Like

I was charged, but it looks like the charge came in about 2 days after the box was shipped, if that helps!

1 Like

I order it on ebay from a seller with 4k positives and 100% feedback few months ago, it was for a low price compared to what it is now.

:crossed_fingers: all went good and It will arrive, I’ll have to pay import tax here in UK but still it’s cheap compared to the prices that are floating around right now.
Just afraid the seller will see the price spikes and cancel my order to resell it for more

Thanks so much! I guess I’ll keep an eye out!

1 Like

Pokémon center Japan are looking to process my order on 2nd December as I had no card details on my account. Whoops!

Same 2nd of december, I had a reservation for 2.00¥ , maybe they reduced the price :thinking:

As they said they will deliver sequentially…

Its funny, ultimately, people are only interested in the card not in the binder, deck or frame but the box is huge and heavy, the price expensive too for 1 card :innocent: : $135 (17 600 ¥).

I received the charge yesterday. Which was 5 days after it was shipped from pokemon center to tenso

1 Like

Noob question but just to confirm: Tenso can hold your product for 60 days without any fees, correct? Mine just arrived to Tenso yesterday.

Cheers!

The package can be stored at the warehouse for free in 60 days after being registered to your My Page. Once the storage period expired, we will dispose of the packages based on our terms of service.

If you would like to extend the storage period, please contact our customer support for assistance.

Keep in mind consolidation application expires within 30 days after the package is registered to your My Page.

https://faq.tenso.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/q69en/?l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

So if you want to consolidate with another package, you have 30 days. Otherwise 60 (and seems you can request longer if need be)

1 Like

Thanks so much @purple_vaporeon!

The charge finally popped up!

2 Likes

Not really PCB but I’ll just put the news here anyway.

To get these really decent Indonesian or Thai copies, just buy 2 boxes of VSTAR Universe from specific stores in Indonesia or Thailand.

7 Likes

Won’t lie, I am a bit gutted it turned out not to be a Japanese exclusive

3 Likes