“Sword & Shield Precious Collector Box” looks AMAZING

Unless the same card is released in English, another language most likely won’t have much affect on the Japanese card.

3 Likes

They might have just tested the card and actually bill when it ships. I think it officially releases sometime in December.

Ive had it as pending on my card for awhile so imagine its gonna drop off or it shouldve went thru by now

I just checked my order and it says “preparing for shipment” as opposed to “order confirmed” so it must be getting close! My pending charge also disappeared though.

2 Likes

If it appears in your order history and your payment method is valid then you will get it 100% Notice how lotteries don’t appear there unless you win them.

Same here — hoping it’s soon so I can consolidate a previous PCJ order!

10 Likes

I love it. Japan remains the undisputed champ of promo quality.

Does this mean PCJ is finally shipping them? Mine still says “Preparing for shipment”

edit: I ordered mine during the first order window, on May 11

Same here. That picture is not mine. It’s from a Facebook post.

1 Like

Texture is a pleasant surprise and looks great . The previous official unboxing video showed a version without this texture layer, so I wonder if it was a last minute addition, or if it was always the plan to have surprise texture.

4 Likes

Texture and foiling on this card looks incredible. Wish i preordered lol! Oh well, hope you guys get your boxes soon!!!

2 Likes

beautiful. the scans of the card w/o texture that pokemon provides dont do it justice

1 Like

If you’re in the first lot and the status is now “Preparing for shipment” then it should be shipped soon, I already got messages from PC and Yamato mentioning that I’ll be receiving it later today.

TBH a bit worried about the packaging though, I don’t really like 4-corner holder as they may damage the card if not inserted properly.

1 Like

It’s gorgeous. I don’t even care that it might be released in English.

1 Like

The price of this box shot up from ~$350 to about $600 on eBay overnight, with only a few listings… I am getting some serious FOMO right now :confused: Do you guys think the supply will come back up and prices will come back down?

1 Like

There might be more supply when people receive their boxes. But since this is made to order, I don’t think there will be a “reprint”.

2 Likes

5X MRSP at the get go. Welps

Checked the status of mines and it looks like its Preparing for Shipment so hopefully get it shortly.

Mine says preparing for shipping too. The price did jump on eBay. I think I may have been wrong about this set…. Will prob and try and get at least one more.

Regarding possible reprints, The Kanazawa and 20th gold box both had reprints so it’s possible they reprint this one too. Who knows.

Never FOMO on day 1 prices. It will come down when the supply kicks in and the prices stabilize for a short time.

Cheers!

1 Like

This had 2 waves of ordering, I doubt it comes back. The Gold box was originally released, then re-printed with orders. Kanazawa had a tiny first wave before being reprinted.

I heard the same thing multiple times with this box, one card and a box/binder for 17.6k was too much. So I know there will be a lot of regret for those that initially didn’t purchase now because of the price increase.

2 Likes