“Sword & Shield Precious Collector Box” looks AMAZING

use a japan address

Wow. White Rabbit Express, which I’ve never used, has a special notification saying they cannot take any more pre order for the Special Collectors Box. That is crazy.

my.whiterabbitexpress.com/

I’m just going to buy it second hand when it is actually released.

1 Like

Following your lead. Thanks for the response man :grin:

1 Like

Anyone have their card charged from pokemon japan centre already?

They attempted to charge mine a couple days ago but I didn’t have the funds loaded on it. Not sure what to do as I didn’t get an email saying it was declined from pkc or anything…

I seen the charge pending on my card so guessing its planning to ship soon i set up a tenso address to buy it.

First time doing that over using zenmarket or buyee.

Hope it all goes smoothly.

The box will be released in South Korea this Friday. (announcement video)

2 Likes

Ah the yucky mustard border.

4 Likes

Looks nice! where can you (pre) order this Korean version?

That is a chunky boy for sure. Is the only card included the promo? No packs?

Edit - Watched the Korean vid. Just the card it seems.

Pokémon center also charged my card. Don’t let me down tenso.
In other news, one of my brothers living in Japan ordered one for me, but he’s visiting the states late November. The box is likely to arrive to his Japanese dwelling while he’s stateside. :scream:

1 Like

Pokemon Center use Yamato Takyubin so he can call their English or Japanese number and rearrange a delivery or ask them to hold the package at one of their depots.

1 Like

I’ll mention it to him. Thank you!

Pokémon Korea has an official online store, however I have no idea if they’ll release it there, and (if they do) the difficulty of grabbing one from there.

Still haven’t been charged on either of my accounts. I’m pretty sure the email said that they’d be charging people from the 1st to the 9th, so looks like if it doesn’t happen today, those of us still waiting are outta luck.

It’s a “print to demand” model, I don’t think you should be worried. This is not a lottery so it’s just a matter of time. Be patient.

My credit card was charged. I wonder if this box would age well like 20th rocket box.

Doubtful, probably similar to the LE Master battle set, but not quite as strong.

Never underestimate this SWSH hype train

1 Like