“Sword & Shield Precious Collector Box” looks AMAZING

This is your friendly neighbourhood alert that the order page is live. It is limited to one per person. And registrations will close early if the maximum number is reached (still strange I know).

www.pokemoncenter-online.com/?p_cd=4521329373423

1 Like

With the 1 per person limit. I can see that preventing places like Buyee from getting these. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

You can get it with a proxy.

Otherwise, am I the only one who thinks the box is expensive for what’s inside ?

dang. welp. here’s to hoping i have a random friend on facebook who lives in japan

Yeah I got one with Tenso. Just sucks paying the shipping international for 1. Wanted to buy a few but buyee already canceled trying to buy 1 through them.

Lol cancelled after ordering from Zenmarket and WhiteRabbit, but have a brother In Japan lol.

Glad I could actually order this. It is pricey but I think the value is pretty decent for a true collectors item.

1 Like

depends on if the sentiment of the product means anything to you. for me, someone who dove back into the hobby and became obsessed with the TCG metagame, this product is more than worth it

Got one with Tenso :blush:

3 Likes

just got my order in (i think). hopefully i entered my buddy’s address correctly lol

Ive ordered my copy of this Box with Tenso too :grin:Lets see if everything will go smoothly *fingers crossed*

3 Likes

And so it begins…

ebay.us/wle023

ebay.us/acCNio

ebay.us/96rIBw

Reminder for any lurkers or new members, Japanese drop shippers are a risk. There is a good chance you are just giving a short term loan to the sellers and the order will be cancelled. Some end up delivering but it’s a toss up. When product is actually released there will be plenty of options on eBay.

9 Likes

best wishes to everyone trying to order! i hope everyone is successful who tries

1 Like

So grateful that the card binder will have the side loaders instead of the cheap plastic pages.

Not to sound strange but I’m most excited for the binder. Its like the perfect Japanese promo binder.

This looks so good!

i feel similarly, although i am looking forward to the promo as well

1 Like

www.pokemoncenter-online.com/sp/?p_cd=4521329373423

Looks like they’re accepting additional orders through June 6th.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! Just got my order in :blush:

1 Like

How the hell do you order on here? :laughing:

Will you be selling any down the road amigo?