Special Delivery Charizard Lottery

Lol I also live in Pokémon Road, Ohio

2 Likes

Got in within the first half hour. Was lucky enough to get Pikachu and Bidoof, here’s hoping I complete the set myself, and if I don’t I’ve probably been lucky enough already.

1 Like

Well that was quick. Seems they have now closed entries for the code.

But, that does slightly hint that they knew how many they would have, and if you applied you should probably be guaranteed a code.

1 Like

I’m sure the T&C’s stated one per household?

Wow I’m so glad I did it while I had the chance. How long was it even open for 3 days?

1 Like

What’s everyone’s guess for a settling price for Charizard? $100-$150 is my guess for the sealed promo. Could probably reference the Pikachu and Bidoof, and also we are in a different time compared to the Pikachu release.

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing. Special Delivery Charizard was one of the most hyped cards last year so it will be really interesting to see if that holds up in the current market. I guess it really depends on the supply though.

If I could sell a special delivery bidoof for $200. And this promotion was so quick my guess is $300 on the high end $150-$200 on the low end

Strikes me as too low. Sealed Bidoof still sells for $200+ easily. I don’t know what to expect though. It is a Charizard and people like that guy.

2 Likes

Last time I couldn’t help myself but trade the Bidoof for a E series PSA 9… Can’t say I won’t do the same again. Oops I can’t help it I just like Wotc cards so much more than English promos

3 Likes

I am thinking on the lower end since they had these printed for a long time, and maybe printed more. The sign up for entry only lasted a few days, but between e4, youtube, facebook, etc everyone and their mom saw how to sign up for it.

I should have jumped on the registration sooner. I didn’t realize it was going to close so soon :frowning: I hope everyone who did register ends up receiving their code.

1 Like

Anyone who took a few days to a week from following pokemon completely missed this. Plus demand for this card is so high. We will see. Sorry for those that didn’t sign up and good luck to those that did :slightly_smiling_face:

This card is probably going to be super easy to grade since it’s a non-holo. Really wish they were making it a holo like the Pikachu release

Card should be holo as long as it’s the same as the leaked ones

4 Likes

Really? All the news releases are showing a non-holo art, but if it’s the same as the earlier leaked copies that’d be great.

I am pretty sure special delivery pikachu was the same in that the stock image was a non-holo with the actual card being holo

A hard lesson for all - never stop Pokémoning. It could cost you everything.

2 Likes

It really depends on the quantity released. I hope its more than Bidoof. This is one of the most hyped cards. If they do Bidoof quantity, its going to be mania!

3 Likes

I did this for bidoof and still got two