What you are buying for the Special Delivery Charizard card?

What you have bought/are buying off from the PC to get your Special Delivery Charizard card?

I’m thinking of buying the Pokemon Go etb or maybe a plush. Just want to see everyone’s thoughts🙂

1 Like

https://www.pokemoncenter.com/product/701-29583/snorlax-pokemon-pumpkin-celebration-poke-plush-9-in

I don’t really collect English cards, so IF I get a code I’m gonna get that plush. As I’m typing this I realize it’s not over $20 so I’ll have to find something else I want too

1 Like

I bought the Umbreon V tin for getting my SD Charizard

2 Likes

Probably some shirts and sitting cuties. Mostly soft things to not damage the card. :brain:

13 Likes

12 Likes

That’s a good Recommendation. I picked up two 3 pack blisters thinking when might put the SDC in the middle. It worked for Bidoof, but the plush is a great idea.

2 Likes

Been wanting to use a playmat for my computer desk setup for awhile now. Very happy with the art style of the Pikas plus some other gen 1 Pokémon mixed in :blush: (Pichu being the only gen 2 on it). Luckily the card slid under the bottom cardboard flap and survived transport :weary:

4 Likes

2 Likes

If I get a code, I’m hoping the timing works out where the Pikachu and Gengar Squishmallows are in stock. I probably wouldn’t normally get one but this seems like a great excuse.

3 Likes

Picked up two of the Pikachu Moods figures. Really love this figure line.

3 Likes

5 Likes

oh god the plushiemellows are ultra cute :o

3 Likes

I got the Lapras cover up which will be wildly handy for this heat wave we have been enduring, and decided to also get the Mimikyu scary stories figurine for my bookshelf! :smile:

2 Likes

I just grabbed a pokemon go tin and got lucky! Promo was just tossed in but doesn’t seem damaged.

4 Likes

6 Likes

just got it! I’ll probably hold off and buy some lost origin packs at release. The codes are good until the end of the year!

3 Likes

Here is a picture of my dirty laptop screen

4 Likes

Got over-excited with the promo code and fell into their blatant trap. Typed in ‘Psyduck’ and added half the results, plus it seemed only fitting to get some TCG bits (mini portfolios seem cool, not seen them before).

3 Likes

Was thinking about getting plushies, but then I thought, the odd shape might bounce around and damage the card. I’m leaning more toward clothes. a hat?.. Maybe I’ll go with this :smirk: :

https://www.pokemoncenter.com/product/701-29670/arcanine-poke-plush-59-in

is the card protected in a semi-rigid sleeve or anything?

1 Like

Apparently it’s “thrown in” with the order :+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes