Exclusive Pikachu Pokemon Center (Canada Shipping)

Hi guys :blush:

New exclusive Pikachu for EUA and Canada. If you order at least $20 from Pokemon Center you will receive this new foil Pikachu card. Don’t know when the campaign will start though.

www.pokeguardian.com/535512_pokemon-center-is-now-shipping-to-canada-exclusive-special-delivery-pikachu-promo-card-revealed

6 Likes

Thanks just ordered a play mat, you also get a free ornimate.

@quuador @tcgpikachu

2 Likes

hooray! awesome

Ah, and btw: If some one gets an extra copy, I will acept it eheh :grin:

@reinasierpe @pkmnflyingmaster

ITS OUR TIME TO SHINE!

5 Likes

For people outside of US/Canada, I highly recommend a proxy shipping service like this one my friend uses. I’ve placed two separate orders today :blush:

www.stackry.com/en/how-it-works

2 Likes

Pokebeach is reporting USA and Canada, but the card only appears in cart through the Canadian website…

Working in US store, if you are having issues try refreshing the cart or adding/removing an item or two.

I’m a bit split on this. First I’m ECSTATIC we are getting English exclusive promos out of nowhere. But then I’m like, they couldn’t get Himeno to draw something up? Why are they all by generic Pokémon Company Art Team?

Nevermind. I’ll take it.

Thank you for the info! I just ordered one! :grin:

Wish it would scale with the amount of the purchase. Just put in 4 separate orders.

I wonder how many others are going to do this. With free shipping at $20, I don’t see why you wouldn’t

The Canadian side does not get free shipping after $20 unfortunately.

Free shipping is for US. Once you put in your billing and shipping information it adds $10 shipping. But it says you can order as many items as you want for $10 shipping.
Hence people won’t be abusing order numbers I guess just trying to get the card. Unless they don’t mind spending that extra $10. Also these promos get printed massively no matter what they say in terms of limited availability.
With that being said I still did make one purchase just to have the card and a cute little plush for the girlfriend

1 Like

Site is getting slammed got the message order can’t be completed if it persist contact customer service

I just placed an order right now. Bought the new Mew playmat that I’ve had my eye on! Both the ornament and promo card were automatically added to the cart when I checked out. This is great!

it works for US. I got the promo card and a brass ornament. 2 orders.

Got myself some christmas items and secret santa items :wink:

1 Like

I paid forty bucks
fancy new zard polo shirt
ornament and card

and free shipping too
taxes? forget about it
Yay, America!

Pokemon Center
Pikachu delivers mail
what a sweet promo

3 Likes

Purchased the Pikachu Holding Flower Black Shirt. Love this card.

1 Like

Awesome promo. Will be in the back of all my mail day videos once I get it in! Awesome that Pokemon Center now delivers to Canada too!!

1 Like