Special Delivery Bidoof is Here

Just got an email that Special Delivery Bidoof is now available on Pokemon Center with the min purchase of $20. The email came with a unique promo code to enter at the point of check out.

Will you guys be making an order?

2 Likes

I got mine. Nothing on the website I actually wanted so I just got two pin sets to make up the $20.

I did the same. There wasn’t much I wanted either so I bought a Gyarados t-shirt (of all things :neutral_face: )

2 Likes

Didn’t get a code unfortunately even though I’m signed up. If anyone decides not to use theirs or receives an extra code please let me know :blush:

I expressed interest but didn’t get a code yet :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

yeah im in the boat of didnt get the code yet. I wonder if its going in waves because my usual pokemon center emails come around 12pm. Just sucks because i really was excited for that card.

1 Like

I didn’t get a code. Does anyone think they’re spreading them out/sending at different times, or do you think everyone who was selected was notified already and that’s that?

@tromboneguy360, ideally they would spread out the code distributions, then they can consistently have product in stock that they can keep moving. As others mentioned above, random items not normally purchased were sold so people can fill the $20 requirement. Great marketing move on their end.

I’d hope that everyone that wanted the code would eventually get one, this way it’s not limited distribution, thus keeping the price reasonable.

1 Like

Ugh…does anyone know how to avoid getting blocked by the site? It’s pissing me the hell off and I’m not even refreshing, clicking fast or opening multiple tabs at all.

FFS Pokemon Center.

I’ve had the best luck turning off wi-fi on my phone and trying through my data plan when I get blocked on my computer.

And no code yet for me either

1 Like

Actually I did that and got double blocked, hence the post.

Just ordered something though, had to resort to my parents data plan.

Had to go through 3 network plans to buy something, SMH.

Edit: Thanks though! Hope you all get your codes eventually :grin:

I didn’t get a code, unfortunately. If I don’t end up getting a code I’ll just buy it off eBay when it hits there eventually.

I got a code and a lot of my Canadian friends got one as well so they might be rolling them out by region

This could be the answer to the question. I am also based in Canada, maybe the Canadians got first dibs, for once.

No code here yet. I’m not super invested in this release but I’d definitely like to have it so I hope everyone who expressed interest gets it

No bidoof code here either yet (US).

A bit off topic but wondering what you all think about the potential future value of the recent Professor Willow promo card. As far as I can tell it was only available for 3 weeks or so, and most have been unsealed to access the game code for Pokémon GO that comes with the card. I’m mentioning it since it was the other most recent Pokémon center promo card

No code gang checking in

No code - if I’m honest with myself I’d prob just sell it on eBay anyways for a quick buck

No code here, located in Argentina but ship my stuff to Miami, not sure if that matters.

Hoping to get a code sometime today myself too, if anyone gets an extra code for sale would love a chance :crossed_fingers: keeping my eyes open either way