GAME Stamped Pikachu Promo

Looks like the UK gets a turn at the stamped exclusive Pikachu.

Seems to start this Friday (3/25). And even though we all know this type of promo is the go-to promotional technique of Pokémon right now, let’s try to keep this a positive thread. Haha.

2 Likes

Who wants to middle man for me on this?

3 Likes

A stamp that is not intrusive and obnoxious? What a time to be alive.

7 Likes

Agreed. I find this to be a very pleasant stamp.

3 Likes

Picture?

Sorry, loading problem, o my. I love it!

I can’t find any information on this promotion at all… not even on the Game’s website. Is this not being promoted or something?

Just like that pokekyun promo one, no info around

I’ve only heard about it from unofficial sources.

I’ll go and check this out guys on friday. Ill keep you updated if i get any. I wonder what the cheapest pokemon ‘product’ i can buy is…

3 Likes

A pack?

And remember to be a customer, all you have to do is go out the door and re-enter.

PS I would like 2. ( one for me and one for the better half.)

I am Jealous

I’ve offered this in the past for similar promos, but if someone here wants to bring a small kid, I’ll pay for them to get a pack of cards if I can have the promo.

I’m not concerned about the after market value of the card if I can make a kids day.

2 Likes

I might pop into Game on Friday too but I’m probably not going to bother purchasing anything if they don’t have any low cost Pokemon products though. From my experience Game isn’t exactly cheap and I don’t recall them selling any Pokemon packs in my stores at least, but I might just be blind.

I like this very much! :blush:

I want some of these Q_Q

Good Idea

No wonder @smpratte pays you the big money!

I can’t wait til it’s our turn here in Australia. The stamp will be a big can of beer.

6 Likes

HAHA, a big F for Fosters

2 Likes

No one drinks fosters here haha! We ship that rubbish out to you blokes!

3 Likes