New SM Promo 'The Scream' - Psyduck Eevee Released Nov. 2

This is pretty sweet. The artworks are connected in a way with the Silhouette of the Pokemon before showing behind the featured Pokemon.

www.pokemon-card.com/info/2018/20181015_001440.html

19 Likes

These SM Japanese promos need to stop. They are TOO GOOD.

14 Likes

Mimikyu promo is available for every purchase of the Pikachu and Eevee mini card holder. Psyduck, Rowlett and Eevee Promo are available for every purchase of 2 booster packs with a limit of 1 per person, only 1 of 3 can be chosen. Pikachu promo will be announced later.

Thqt psyduck is easily my new favourite artwork.

3 Likes

This is amazing! I’ll have to get the complete set along with an extra psyduck for my tomokazu komiya collection! Thank you for sharing this!!!
I also love the progression of the artwork :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love those cards! Great job Pokémon!

This. Is. Art!

These look phenomenal!

12 Likes

Awesome! Gonna have to get a set :blush:

1 Like

I give them all 10/10, except Eevee which is 9/10. And they’re all better than SSR Charizard GX. The japanese Sun & Moon promo set has some of the best cards ever made.

1 Like

When you thought the Japanese SM promos could not get better :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Goodness I need a couple of these sealed

1 Like

RAREST CARDS OF 2018! PRIME INVESTMENT!(not clickbait)

2 Likes

I hope the Pikachu will have a more limited release. The way the others will be given out seems like there will be a lot of copies. Either way Pokemon really did something great with these cards, very creative :blush:

1 Like

They look terrific, i hope they release them in English.

These are definitely the best promos since the Mario Pikachu crossover in my opinion. Hoping that they are released in limited quantities to make them more exclusive and “rare”. I personally feel like these types of promos should be harder to get as it makes it much more desirable and fun to get your hands on them.

1 Like

Not really, I can appreciate the art even if its a $0.10 card. Could do without the wallet burning.

3 Likes

Wow, these look amazing! Guess i can safely say ill be getting a set of these regardless of cost or rarity!

Now this is something modern I can get excited about :blush:

2 Likes

Art at its finest. The flagship painting of late 19th century Norwegian expressionism meets Pokémon. I LOVE these cards. I especially love the detail of how these cards form a coherent whole with the subtle use of shadowy silhouettes. Then there’s that wink at the Pikachu-Mimikyu duality in the lore. And the final silhouette even gives a glance at what is hidden beneath Mimikyu’s rag.